Earn Money Ponzi schemes; beneficial or not

Phabbyfundz

I haven't been on any ponzi scheme before, but I often get mixed reaction when I ask the question about the benefits of ponzi schemes.
From your experience has ponzi schemes been beneficial to you? I have someone who say he made a lot of money in ponzi scheme to even buy a car to start his taxi business, I still know someone who said he lost his life savings in ponzi schemes. I would like to k so I. The long run if you see ponzi scheme as something worth investing in or venturing into, or its a bad investment choice.

Ponzi schemes are for those who are ready to sacrifice their money based on probability. It might turn out well for you if you are among those that joined early or among those that got to know it before the closing stages. The pay is what makes them so eye-catching. How can you promise one person will receive 5 times of initial deposit?

Ponzi schemes are only beneficial to the founders, their friends and people that join early.
Since the basic premise of such schemes is that, the higher your position on the pyramid, the more money you are likely to make, these schemes also provide the advantage of early investors jumping out early enough before the scheme collapses.

In my country 'South Africa' I've had the opportunity of witnessing the rise and fall of such schemes. I must admit, some of them caught me off guard but I guess that was school fees for me.
Some of the biggest schemes I've seen were 1. Kipi, Mmm and recently BitCaw.

What is even more devastating for me is the impact they have on poor people that stake their life savings on such schemes.

If you are able to realise on time that a particular scheme that is about to be rolled out is a Ponzi scheme then you can cash out on it on time before it crashes. Investing in Ponzi schemes in general is not something that you should do because you can lose your money.

Ponzi scheme is very risky business to venture into and if care is not taken one will just loose one life saving or investment on such business.some people may be fortunate while some may fall victim of loosing a lot of money trying to get more money.it is unfortunate that we have a lot of fake Ponzi online business in our society.
You are right mate. It is a very risky business to get involved with but it sometimes or most times seems very beneficial to only those who joined the site early enough before many people do, these are the people that do earn from Ponzi schemes. But as for those who joined afterwards, they are sometimes made to lose their money. So in all its always better to invest only what you can afford to lose

Ponzi schemes works for some people and it does not work for some people depending on the time you're ventured into any particular platform. There he is a friend of mine that makes a whole lot of money from Ponzi schemes because he often veb very early. But it is better you stay away from it.

Ponzi scheme is very risky business to venture into and if care is not taken one will just loose one life saving or investment on such business.some people may be fortunate while some may fall victim of loosing a lot of money trying to get more money.it is unfortunate that we have a lot of fake Ponzi online business in our society.

Ponzi schemes are scam. There is no legit among the companies. They all work the same way. They all pay those that first start the program with them. With other members money. But as the company generate lots of money, then they will suddenly stop paying but still accept payment from members

There is only one rule of this websites. First come first served. The fast you join this programmes the more money you can make. Also if you have a big team, then you can easily earn a lot by referring. That's why youtubers can earn a lot from refer bonus. But if you are late than investing will be risky and most of the times you will lose money.

I haven't been on any ponzi scheme before, but I often get mixed reaction when I ask the question about the benefits of ponzi schemes.
From your experience has ponzi schemes been beneficial to you? I have someone who say he made a lot of money in ponzi scheme to even buy a car to start his taxi business, I still know someone who said he lost his life savings in ponzi schemes. I would like to k so I. The long run if you see ponzi scheme as something worth investing in or venturing into, or its a bad investment choice.
Ponzi scheme is more of loss than gain.

When you invest your hard earnings in the scheme, there is the likelihood that you lose all your investments because most of them are scams. They make promises That is not easy to fulfill. They could vow to pay 500% Roi which is very doubtful. However if you are lucky, you can make profits from ponzi schemes but the chance is 1%.

Ponzi scheme is only beneficial to those who began with the site. That is, they invested in the website or platform as soon as the site was launched, these are the set of people it proves to be beneficial to. For those who joins the business later on are most times meant to lose their money

Ponzi scheme is good for the early birds those that join on time used to make their money while those that come late use to lose out in the end when the system eventually crash on them. In my own perspective it is a scam industry because they're not generating money from anywhere they only Rob Peter to pay Paul and run away when it's time to pay peter

Ponzi scheme is one of the get rich quick schemes people are promoting both online and offline. Ponzi schemes use other people's money to thrive. They are doing this by using the money belongs to the new users to pay off the old users. Any Ponzi scheme will collapse the lumens the new users stop coming into the program.

It may be hard to conclude whether ponzi is beneficial or not. It only depends on personal experience with it. I have experienced both good side and also the bad side of ponzi. Now I have mastered how I can make money off ponzi without losing money. You only need to invest early.