Play to win crypto games to earn real money in

kc234

What are Play to Earn Crypto Games?

Play to Earn crypto games have a GameFi component that combine gaming with financial transactions.

Play to earn games incorporate aspects where players receive real money financial awards in exchange for playing through the game and levelling up higher.

Play-to-earn is all the rage right now – who wouldn’t want to earn money while engaging in their hobby?

Play to earn crypto games have a lot of interest because people love the idea of making money while you play games.

Playverz is a play-to-earn mobile gaming platform developed by Championfy.

They have a reach of 1.3 Million gaming community, with more than 100,000 gamers playing on the Championfy app.

They see a future where blockchain adoption will become mainstream. A new era of game publishing, gaming community and gaming experiences will be made possible with blockchain.

Championfy App

Championfy is a mobile gaming application on iOS and Android with over 10 Esports games.

Championfy was launched in 2021 and have already attracted a mass gaming audience of more than 100,00 gamers with millions of gameplay.

PLVZ token will be introduced as a complementary reward for players and a way to onboard current free-to-play audience into the play-to-earn blockchain experience.

Playverz App

Playverz will be gamers' portal to the metaverse. Playverz brings the blockchain gaming experience to the mainstream audience, empowering gamers to play, shop and trade on the blockchain network

Play To Earn

Play mobile games, compete with others and earn rewards.

Cashout

Earn tokens, cashout or shop NFTs and more

Hangout

Make new friends, chat and compete together

If you are interested in playing games and earning cryptocurrencies, please visit playverz's official web site.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've been hearing about NFTs games, metaverse games, that's simply new world blockchain game. I never gotten to play them either, I'm still a novice playing any blockchain games, even though I've been hearing about them for long. The last BTC game I've played is the one made by Blings. I didn't earn much then, playing the games, but at least I earned the amount which I accumulated, which makes the game worth playing. Can you elaborate how much one can earn playing the aforementioned metaverse NFT games in a day, week or month? I need clarification before getting started.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Playing games to earn online is no news....There are so many apps on Play store claiming to give you coins or crypto just to play games but if you check very well, those coins are worth nothing. But I will like to try yours, if it's actually paying for real.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think this idea is beginning to go viral because I once heard something similar to this from my brother when he told me that he came across a site that pays you in crypto coins for playing game on their website and when he did tell me, at first I found it hard to believe especially when he told me that he has not made any money on it yet because he just started as at that time he gave me the information, but later he start cashing out from it and that was when i started realizing that it is real and legit

E

eldavis

There was a time I was desperately looking for ways to make money online, and I came across some games where you could convert your in game points to Bitcoin. After playing for some time I stopped though as the earnings where just too small and I have to spend money on buying data to keep on playing the games.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency games comes in different types and varieties . I may not be familiar with the one you mentioned above but I will give my own experience with making money using crypto games . As a big gamer , I strongly believe that there are a lot of people out there who love playing games ,but the funny thing is that we play these games but we are not being paid for playing them . So on hearing that there is a website , app , or platform somewhere in the internet that pays its members or users in cryptocurrency for playing games , not just games but varieties of games is mind-blowing .

During the Covid 19 lockdown early 2020 a friend of mine introduced me to 2 different apps known as crypto rize and crypto pop this apps association because it allows its users to play variety of games depending on their taste and get paid in cryptocurrencies for their participants , one important feature about these two apps is that it allows its users to withdraw in 20 different cryptocurrency of their choice ranging from bitcoin , ethereum litecoin , down to XRP . In the both apps you earn tokens by playing and later these tokens are converted into any cryptocurrencies of your choice .

cryptodegen

NFTshootout is going to be the next big Play2Earn game, they sold out of their 20K NFT collection is less than 2 weeks and the community is growing by the day! The potential this game has is scary, some massive updates are coming this month and it's about to moon. It's not too late, you can sign up as a scholar for free on their website and when the game launches, you'll be earning 5-10 dollars worth of tokens a day and that's just for playing!

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
If People can actually play to win money then that is a nice business , but I have not seen a situation that people have to play to win money before because most of the ones I know around you won't likely be able to make money and there is always some sort of difficulties when trying to make money here, probably the best way of making money nowadays is just to focus on paid to post website because most of this paid to click and played to win website won't give you anything .

A lot of things are being always considered when trying to make money online , one of the most important thing we have to put into consideration is the platform we are using to make money and its popularity . Most of these platform that are not popular may not likely give us anything reasonable in return so in most cases it is always better for us to avoid them.

We just have to try as much as possible to concentrate on website that gives us something reasonable and is also popular such as paid to post and so on , that is much better as I understand.

SANIA

Most of these online games that offer crypto or cash rewards often donot pay much and it is not advisable to make money in this way.
You may expect to get paid but you cannot earn a significant amount of income from such sources.
One has to spend alot of time and money and energy to achieve a significant income from such sources.
So I personally don't like this sort of methods to make money online.

The more preferable way is to work as a freelancer and earn money more in short duration of time and then you can utilize this money to buy crypto and earn money y forex trading.

It is short cut and more profitable way than making money or crypto like this in my opinion.

One can choose or prefer ways according to his/ her taste.
So often beginners go for these sort of methods and I have done that too
But with experience people also get notified when and where to earn money.

I just hope all can find profitable ways to earn money online in a short duration of time or atleast In a way where their hardwork can get paid.

lucaslocke

People waste lot of time on gaming but play to earn real platforms give them a way to earn so this give benefits not only to users but to investors who invest on that game for earning so play to earn platform development makes handsome amount in 2022 if you want to invest in the game development.