Crypto Play To Earn with Rollercoin

Yugocean

Valued Contributor

Rollercoin is an online gaming platform for cryptocurrency, it can be played on both desktop and mobile.

Play
It has some moderate games, which can be compared to old video games.; although those games are not very exiting, but the better you play them, the better crypto mining you will get.

Mine
The player can split the mining power from the game into Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Tether, BNB, and Rollercoin native token at will, or use 100% of the power to mine only one crypto.

No impact on device
All mining done by Rollercoin is cloud level, so it does not affect the player's device.

Referral
Rollercoin also has a referral program. If a person successfully refers someone, he/she gets 1000 BTC Satoshi in return. Similarly, 1000 BTC Satoshi is given even if someone joins as a referral to someone.

Join Rollercoin

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Kabak95 , thanks.
Now customize your character and start playing. Earning is slow, but you will start free cryptos.
Don't forget to claim free daily and weekly rewards.

They pay weekly rewards just for visiting their video, facebook, discord, twitter and Telegram. And also for winning some selected games 40 times.

Kingstone

I think I have heard of this site before and I even created an account with them some months ago while searching for faucet sites that really pay in crypto. Although I did not get to the minimum threshold for withdrawal, I learned that it actually pays. It only takes time for someone to get paid on the platform.

I will be glad if you can take your time to calculate how many days or weeks it took you to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold and how much you are paid for it. I think this will stimulate many users to join the platform

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I will be glad if you can take your time to calculate how many days or weeks it took you to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold and how much you are paid for it.
Time to reach te minimum withdrawal is not set, it all depends how many games you win and how much mining power you generate.

The Min withdrawal is -
BTC = 0.0001
ETH = 0.008
DOGE = 30
Transaction fee is charged only for ETH.

The minimum withdrawal for BNB (BEP 20) & Tether (ERC 20) are not known.