Pi Network

cjo093

Just wanted to make a quick thread for those who haven't heard of the Pi Network and happen to own a smartphone, which should be pretty much everybody. Pi is a new digital currency created by Stanford PhDs with over 6 million active members all mining Pi. They have an app available on the App or Playstore that allows you to mine Pi constantly as long as you enable it every 24 hours. If you join my mining team you'll earn at a higher rate than you would if you just sign up, and I believe they partially closed their registration to the point that you must have an invitation code to register. Which I can assist you with. Once Pi reaches 10 Million Pioneers (Pi users) they are going to add Pi to the blockchain which will then allow you to cash out on your Pi. I have heard of some places already trading Pi for value up to $12 per coin which I mine at a rate of almost 0.5 Pi/Hr and have 388 Pi at the moment. This is a long-term investment on a cryptocurrency. Not a $20 return today investment. If you would like to join my mining team on Pi network simply post here, and I'll send you the link to register.