Pest control in restaurant

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for this yucky story. In a restaurant in one suburban town that we dined in disappointed me. I espied the kitchen when I went to the rest room. What I saw in the kitchen were some cockroaches. In a part of the dining area I noticed a mouse. You can expect that we cancelled our order and left for a fast food outlet.
I hope restaurant owners can read this topic so they will be aware that a restaurant should be immaculately clean with proper sanitation.

The main business of the restaurant is food and with that kind of product sanitation and cleanliness is a must. Aside from mice, rats and roaches, the restaurant should be free even of flies and mosquitoes. The sanitary inspector of the town or city is amiss with the inspection in that case.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I agree with you the level of flies or pests in a restaurant shows the. Level of it's cleaniness too. Every where be sparkling clean to be more appealing and inviting to the visitors. I like to visit mostly very clean restaurant than cheap ones that will flies will be having a field day in them