Business Ideas Personality and business ideas.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
As a psychologist, I will tell you that our brains hate being task. Our brains love pleasures. For you to think deeper, then you need to redirect the way your brain thinks. You change what you feed it by doing what you like everyday and not what your brain wants. You deny your brain of pleasure. Do this for a week, brain will be reset.
Seriously this is exactly what has been going on because our body actually like laziness,it is for us to rearrange our brain to cope with what we want in life because if you expect your body to make the arrangement for you, you might wait for a long time because the body is naturally lazy, thanks for this information.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
No offence, but you need to understand what exactly personality means. personality is related to how you look, how you present to the work. Personality is something that people make opinions about you based on your external feature. If you are in the marketing field, your personality might help you, but in order to become successful in business, you need knowledge and intelligence.
Okay. I understand you. I am talking about personality as we have it in psychology. Personality in psychology goes beyond your looks. It entails all what individual is capabling of doing. Some are introvert, sctribsr and even ambivert. Some like investment that are challenging while some prefer those investments that are easy. I think we are saying diffrent things in the same way. But I have made myself cleared now.

Mika

VIP Contributor
No offence, but you need to understand what exactly personality means. personality is related to how you look, how you present to the work. Personality is something that people make opinions about you based on your external feature. If you are in the marketing field, your personality might help you, but in order to become successful in business, you need knowledge and intelligence.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't believe in personality thing. Whether you can do business in a certain niche or not depends on your expertise, experience, knowledge, skills, and the funds you have. If you look at the personality of Ethereum co-founder Vitalik, it does not look like he actually co-founded Ethereum. he looks like a kid, he is one of the world's youngest billionaires.
That's why we have personality difference. But to point out some things to you, you don't need to judge people with outward looks. Vitalik can be small in stature and age but his personality can easily match where he found himself. Whether you like it or not, someone that does what his personality matches already perform better in that field compare to someone that is into it without matching his personality.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't believe in personality thing. Whether you can do business in a certain niche or not depends on your expertise, experience, knowledge, skills, and the funds you have. If you look at the personality of Ethereum co-founder Vitalik, it does not look like he actually co-founded Ethereum. he looks like a kid, he is one of the world's youngest billionaires.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are right that the seller would depend on his personality for what product that he can sell. For me, I am not really a salesman by nature but I am willing to sell food stuff especially the food that I make at home like the dishes I cook. I have confidence in selling food items that I know are delicious and very competitive in taste.
From your write up and your look, it seems you are Indian. Selling of foodstuff is common here only among women especially the tribe that I come from. With what you said above it is easy to conclude that you are a persuasive fellow who can persuade people.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You are right that the seller would depend on his personality for what product that he can sell. For me, I am not really a salesman by nature but I am willing to sell food stuff especially the food that I make at home like the dishes I cook. I have confidence in selling food items that I know are delicious and very competitive in taste.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Maybe you need to change your circle or you read more. In life, the early we identify who we really are, the better for us. No one can make reasonable decisions or impacts without knowing exactly who he is. And I have seen your profile and know that you are still young, sorry if I misjudged, you should try to study yourself.
Ok thanks for the reasonable advice but sometimes I don't know which of the categories is who I am, take for example , the writing was all about a certain categories of people and what they should do , I don't actually know which one I am under so it might be difficult for me to make decision based on this write-up.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Lolz,you have make me to laugh hard, well I don't even know the reason why I said that I am persuasive, I just believe it in myself although I have never put it into action, I might not the persuasive may be the reason I am saying that might have been because of my gentle and calm nature.
Maybe you need to change your circle or you read more. In life, the early we identify who we really are, the better for us. No one can make reasonable decisions or impacts without knowing exactly who he is. And I have seen your profile and know that you are still young, sorry if I misjudged, you should try to study yourself.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Success of a business most of the time is always functions of the business owner personality. People fail in businesses these days because they don't study their personalities before venturing into it. Here are some personalities and the matching businesses

Persuasive personality. If you are persuasive enough or you are an oratory. You have the power to lure, entice and even influence people. Then you can venture into real estate, affiliate marketing and trading. This is where personality is most appreciated.

Extrovert personality. If you are a party pooper or a very high introvert, you don't have business with fun seeking business. Someone who loves entertainment can go into business like hotel management, restaurant, resort, recreational center etc.

Knowledge seeking personality. Teaching and lecturing is the best jobs or business for this category. If you love to anything that has to do with information, or trending things. You can venture into blogging, lecturing and even tutoring.

I hooe you enjoy the write up, I will be awaiting your contributions in the comment box.

lovelucia55

People are so lazy that they don't want to work on their brain. If they think a little, they can get a lot of ideas.
As a psychologist, I will tell you that our brains hate being task. Our brains love pleasures. For you to think deeper, then you need to redirect the way your brain thinks. You change what you feed it by doing what you like everyday and not what your brain wants. You deny your brain of pleasure. Do this for a week, brain will be reset.
You're right

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What makes you think you are persuasive? Have you successfully persuaded anyone to buy a particular goods? Has your action ever influenced anybody? If yes, you are truly persuasive. And about being an extrovert, you need to make sure you have some friends and go out maybe once in a week to a recreational centers.
Lolz,you have make me to laugh hard, well I don't even know the reason why I said that I am persuasive, I just believe it in myself although I have never put it into action, I might not the persuasive may be the reason I am saying that might have been because of my gentle and calm nature.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Omo, this is actually the best write-up and is based on psychology because you are actually trying to give us a business for whatever personality anyone might have but for me I am good in the persuasive personality but even with this I don't have interest to go into affiliate marketing. I'm just trying to be an extrovert as much as possible.
What makes you think you are persuasive? Have you successfully persuaded anyone to buy a particular goods? Has your action ever influenced anybody? If yes, you are truly persuasive. And about being an extrovert, you need to make sure you have some friends and go out maybe once in a week to a recreational centers.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People are so lazy that they don't want to work on their brain. If they think a little, they can get a lot of ideas.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Omo, this is actually the best write-up and is based on psychology because you are actually trying to give us a business for whatever personality anyone might have but for me I am good in the persuasive personality but even with this I don't have interest to go into affiliate marketing. I'm just trying to be an extrovert as much as possible.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I agree with you that when investing in a business your personality matters but you can also learn a business and invest in it, it does not mean that you can only invest in a business that your personality match with. The only thing I see there is that you will do more better in a business that your personality matches with.
You are very correct. I should have taken into consideration that there is always a room for learning. When we learn a particular skills on a business, we can as well perform better in that business though like you concluded, we may not succeed as we would have succeeded if it were the business that match our personality.

Samuel72

Verified member
I agree with you that when investing in a business your personality matters but you can also learn a business and invest in it, it does not mean that you can only invest in a business that your personality match with. The only thing I see there is that you will do more better in a business that your personality matches with.