Personal Finance Online Goal Setting In School

HOLA

Personal Finance Online' was not possible when I was at school in Belfast, Ireland - mainly because there was no real internet either used or taught. I don't even think I was taught about goal setting in school either, not directly at least - I mean, no-one sat me down and showed me a template or explained the details behind goals motivation theory or anything like that.

In fact, my teachers never taught me about personal finance, online or otherwise, but the indirect lessons I learned about goal setting in school, from the complex rules of the playground, sport and even chasing girls, actually left me well placed to set goals and create my own way to create goals. Albeit not actually inside a real framework at all.

After all, it became second nature to choose what I wanted to achieve, and stubbornly do anything to get it - exams, trophies, even friends with cars.

I never was an Educator, but I hold them in very high regard - they have such a lot of responsibility to shape the minds of our children.

Belfast, where I grew up, had teachers, professors and kindergarten nurseries just like any other place, each with their own view of personal finance and never shared with students or even each other. Educators today have so much more opportunity to shape the health of this nation because they can use tools to teach personal finance online