Trading Discussion People will tell you it isnt possible to make a living from forex

Bartleigh

Hi all,

Hope you are well. Most people that we interact with on a daily basis will tell us that it is not possible to make a success or even a living from trading the forex markets. I was lucky enough to find a course that made me think different and gave me a positve perspective. I truly feel that we can all be a success, please leave reply's if you would like to discuss your own successful forex journeys or have questions on my journey into forex in particular.
Thank you for taking the time to read and I wish you all the best on whatever you decide

Thanks and Regards

Though it's through that many people used say it that its not possible to make it through forex trading.
Despite of all these sayings from people I still belive that many forex trader still made good earning in fact i had a friend whois using that as a means of livelihood.

Though it's through that many people used say it that its not possible to make it through forex trading.
Despite of all these sayings from people I still belive that many forex trader still made good earning in fact i had a friend who is using that as a means of livelihood.

Many would have given up on forex because of the general belief that there is a little bit of difficulty ehd it comes to forex. But the very truth of the matter is that it is not difficult as people think but it requires some strategies that people don't want to learn.

First of all you can not be so confident in something that you have never tried it out before, even if the training you are getting is giving you a hundred percent assurance that you will succeed .that is how I always think when I attend VIP cryptocurrency signal but sometimes putting all these things into practice may not all that be easy.

There is no investment or even business that there won't see people that will be discouraging at every step of your life. You need to fight the negative thought of you really believe in yourself and you know you are in the right path. You have to listen less to what people are saying.

You can make a lot of money from forex trading and you can also lose a lot of money from it and I can understand why some people will say you cannot make a living from it. It is absolutely possible that you can do so only when you have the right knowledge and you employ the correct discipline .

I need to meditate to stay relaxed and calm by trading Forex. And you always have to create a positive mindset. Trading is very easy but you have to maintain money management and risk management. Even then trading can be done very easily.

Itis actually possible to make money from forex , but the most important thing I that you must learn it and have an idea of what you are trading ,if you really want to make money from the forex market ,so many people have missed out of Makin gains but loss since they don't know how to trade