Crypto People are more interested in buying bitcoin than gold

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
There's a constant debate that's coming when it comes to cryptocurrency and gold and each person has their view on this and so there can nowise be a right or a wrong answer in this regard. Notwithstanding, it seems that the statistics can speak volumes and tell us which way people are starting to learn when it comes to their investments. In a recent news essay, it seems that the number of hunts relating to people buying bitcoin has hit over 240 thousand this month alone, with this being another than triple the number of people searching for gold purchases. What are your considerations on this?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I believe in what you have just said ,it is too because a lot of people are now beginning to see the potential in cryptocurrency and they have now seeing the need to invest in crypto for long-term there will be a time in which most of this cryptocurrency will be so valuable that people who invested now will make a lot of money.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Actually, there are many financial experts who have a difference of opinion regarding this. Some people believe that gold has a very long history and this is one of the main reasons why investments in gold is a much better option. However, there are many financial experts who affirm that Bitcoin is much better investment as compared to gold.

AfriPeeps Official

Yes, it is obvious people now prefer Bitcoin over gold. Imagine the rate at which the value of Bitcoin increases daily. No one can really estimate what value Bitcoin will attain in the next few months, so I think it is just reasonable to invest in Bitcoin rather than in gold.

Jonaville

I understand why people will prefer crypto currency to hold nowadays. The reason is because cryptocurrencies horizon is gradually expanding. Most people and organizations now use it to transact frequently. You don't do such with gold. So it is understandable, However, this does not mean gold is losing it's feet.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah I noticed that people are more interested in Bitcoin than gold ,the Bitcoin innovation is really growing in certain areas and people are investing in it than other coin , for me Bitcoin seems to be the best investment section for me I I think ,ever since have been investing