Pasting ads on strategic position offline

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I know the number of people I have worked with by just seeing their advert pasted on a wall of a street. I believe this is a good marketing strategy. Even if you sell online and you have a website, this method can still work for you. You can list out what you sell online and leave on the ad your website address or your phone number.

The excellent artisans like the plumber and carpenter I call for my jobs were gotten through this means. They printed their services and contact on a plain sheet and pasted them on crowded places. I’m sure they get more jobs from this simple strategy. So others can try this out as well.

What do you think about this?

Pasting advertisement on strategic positions will really help you get a lot of customers. So many people have mastered the art of wasting their advertisement such as flyers and other things in strategic position and this has really helped them to market whatever services or product they are rendering. It is also wise to do that where a lot of people pass through.

One side of our village entrance is a big wall (separating from the compound beside it). The wall is full of posters that the village admin is renting out. I think the wall can hold more than 20 big tarps for advertisement. Most likely those ads have a good effect otherwise there will be no advertiser on that big wall.

It’s a kind of print advertisement and it’s a good marketing strategy too. I hope to use this medium to market my goods soon when I have the resources. In my home country, this method is mostly used by film industry and school advertising. It’s a result oriented way of advertisement but it’s against the law to paste barner ads in public space

One side of our village entrance is a big wall (separating from the compound beside it). The wall is full of posters that the village admin is renting out. I think the wall can hold more than 20 big tarps for advertisement. Most likely those ads have a good effect otherwise there will be no advertiser on that big wall.
Ofcourse, the advertisers are gaining big by doing this strategic pasting that is why it is still going on still date. The pasting on the wall even bring passerby that might not even be in a locality to patronize a business. so it’s a great way of putting one business before people faces

It's a nice way to get people to be aware with the services or value that you offer. If you do that, you need to make sure you are putting your placard that describes the services that you offer in a place or environment where people converge. The traffic will enable people to be aware about what you do. With this, offers may start coming in, for you.

Just like online advertising the place and the manner and the time in which you place your offline advertisements actually play a vital role in whether it is going to school or not. Posting your ads in a community that is field with your potential customers and at the right place is going to do wonders.