Earn Money Passive Income with Banana-Cash-No need to invest-Instant to FP--min: 0.02 dollar+Proofs.

cryptocoin

banana1.jpg

Free bonuses-(No invest)-Instant to FP-Min-Passive Income+Payout Proofs
468x60.png

Passive Income with Banana Cash.
Bonus : 500 coins(to buy the first tree) & Daily Bonus.
You need to log in and activate the tree once a day.
Tree auto produces coins(bananas) every minute for 24 hrs.
By completing tasks we get more coins and can buy more expensive machines.
Min:0.02$(Instant to FP,Payeer,PM)
Banana-Cash

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't usually believe in websites that have extremely low payout such as $0.02. some of them have this very low pay out so that you can request for withdrawal and they send you the small amount of money in order to convince you that they are legit. Many of this website has VIP sections where you are required to deposit certain amount of money and at the end of the day you get scammed.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I wonder how much I'll be earning in from this low paying site cos what i see here isn't worth my time. Spending minutes to earn just 2 cents isn't worth my time and resources that I'll be spending to earn that minimal amount of money on the site. Any site that isn't going to reward my time well I'm not given it my time, cos i have lots of earning sites online.

Mertayasa

I've hear about this site, but I'm not really interested with investment site like that. The reason is most of that kind of sites very easy to become scammer. At the first they will pay their members, after we make a higher investment then they not going to pay us anymore.
We should always be aware in this kind of thing.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
All the sites are not reliable in my opinion.... I don't really see how you can be profitable investing with all these sites, in the long run. They want to make profits too, we look at all sites as if, they are just there to generate profits for us, without having to make profits too. Infact, when they see that they are about to lose a token, they will run away. Just invest what you can afford to lose.