Panic sell always make people to lose do you agree?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
A lot of traders feel panic and selling their coins when they see a big fall in the price that they cant help but the next think that comes to mind is to gump out of the trade and suddenly if the price of the coin falls to a point and and after they sell but in some cases you will lose more if you sell fast then the price begins to rise again.

Well that's what happens to most traders when they are at the beginning of their career so no worry if you did this mistake at a certain point. I think it is necessary to make this kind of mistake because it's the only way you can learn in the future and not repeat them. Sure, you can already read what mistakes other people made and make sure you don't make them but until you go through this mistakes and experience them you'll never know exactly what to do.

What do you think about panic selling ?

funmi

Verified member
I strongly agreed that panic sell usually leads to losing more. When you panic and sell out, positive change may occur almost just immediately. It is always better to be calm and avoid panic sell in order not to loss more than we expected.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You are right about this but i have come to notice thst many traders in the market usually panic sell when their balance is almost getting liquidated since they are making use of futures to trade and earn the money they want to earn ,yeah this are some of tje things i noticed clearly of what makes many trader start to panic sell in the market to save their investment from cradhing further

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That's very correct. Most people especially those new investors in cryptocurrency of let me say those thay don't have much knowledge on crypto always seek their coins whenever there is bearish or any other factor that may lead to decrease in cryptocurrency coins piece. This always leads to loss for them because they may even sell low than how much they bought the coins.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That's very correct but considering the volatility of bitcoin and the rate at which it fell , one need to panic most especially if the bitcoin assets is worth millions of dollars.
I didn't sell-off when the price fell heavily, because I didn't invest the amount I can not afford to loose .
It's only the bitcoin hodlers that known for keeping digital assets for long even when the price dips so heavily.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Panic sell happens all the time and since I notice that the price will raise again, I don’t bother again selling off my coin when there’s one. I just wait for it to start rising again, no matter how one it takes. Panic sells most times bring losses which I dislike

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Panic selling in the main reason a lot of people lose in cryptocurrency. If you are a cryptocurrency three that are there any you should have a very good strategy that will allow you to take your profit whenever that your strategy is being met. But if you are not a trader and you are only holding for the future then you shouldn't shake when they value goes very low.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I was a victim of panic selling few months ago when I came into cryptocurrency newly but now I have developed a matured mindset about cryptocurrency that no matter how my cryptocurrency is depreciating I'll never sell it out until I am in profit, if your buying high and selling low there will definitely be a loss.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In trading the most important element is the timing. When you see the price going down then speculate when it will stop so you can buy before that happens. The same thing in selling. When the price is going up you have to discern when the price will stop rising so that you can sell your holdings for a nice profit. When you panic the right timing cannot be achieved.

Mertayasa

Yes, I absolutely agree with you. It's not only about selling or buying crypto, all the things that we do in panic situation will end up really bad. So calm your self first and then make a decision, because when our heart and mind calm we can think nicely and get a good result what ever we are doing.​