Paid Websites that go to your actual account?

GoddessShyla

I understand that most of these survey sites use Pay Pal to cash out. Which ones have you come across so far that pay out to your actual bank account?

uforwealth

Verified member
I have not seen any survey site that pays into my Nigerian bank account so far. There may be many of them on the internet but I have not come across one since 2009 when I started my online money-making journey. 99% of these survey sites use Paypal as their Payment platform.

arunima25

Verified member
I have not come across any website that pays directly into my bank account. I have been earning online for quite some time and I am yet to come across one. I work with sites that pay through PayPal or pay in gift vouchers. One of the survey sites that I work with pays through Paytm, that's an Indian phone wallet.
I am not into crypto and so stay away from sites that pay in cryptos.
Getting payment through PayPal is like getting payment directly into our bank accounts for Indian users. The government rules in India doesn't allow us to store and save our money in PayPal. So, as soon as we get the money from the site into our PayPal account, it is automatically transferred to the bank account within 48 hours. We don't have to make any withdrawal request to PayPal. I find that convenient. As soon as the money cones to ky PayPal account, it is reflected in my bank account within few hours.

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as I am concerned most survey sites pay through PayPal. In fact I have never seen any survey sites which pays it's users through other means. However in my country I have been in to one survey site that pays its users through mobile banking. I had joined this survey site and it actually paid me like five times through my mobile banking before it closed down business earlier this year (2022)