Other reasons apart from insufficient fund that makes people not to establish business.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Despite the fact that people want to live independently by establishing businesses of their own yet they are not able to do so as a result of insufficient fund but to be very sincere the lack of money or insufficient funding is actually not the only reason why a lot of people today have been hindered or obstructed from making money online as they intended or wanted to . There is actually no doubting the fact that , insufficient fund is a problem to establish business but it is not the only problem , some other problems that of course hinders and obstruct people not to establish businesses of your own include :

Inability to find the right location for business . Some individuals looking for ways to establish businesses of theirs are very sensitive of their environment and the area that they want to situate or established their various business on and because they are unable to find the right and appropriate location for their business , this has actually hinder them from establishing businesses of your choice . Secondly , the inability to be convinced that their business plan and idea would actually work out as they expected of planned , is probably another problem faced by individuals who want to go into business . They may spend years and lots of years , trying to find the best and mind-blowing business idea , and because of this they do not go into business for the meantime until they find a business idea that suit their taste and preference .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
No matter how we want to see it, it high time for people to know that business is no all comer affairs. I know they are some people that are not just cut out for business so if anyone sees his or her self this way then they should be no need of venturing into business even with all the Capital that might be available to one to avoid money wastage.

So one apart from money lack of experience is another factor that should make one not to try out a business. if you don't know how a business works it might be well to learn about it before putting money down for it. it is better to even have an experience in a business with little money because this way you can create a fortune since you know your way around than having money and starting it with a business you have no knowledge of.

Again, another reason why some people might not start a business is lack of time. Having a successful business needs time too. You can't have less time for a startup and expect to win with it. I will even advise one not to start a business if one wouldn't have adequate time for it.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is readily accepted that insufficient fund and lack of capital is actually the reason why some individual who want to go into business are actually obstructed and hindered from establishing the business they intend to or want to establish . But in as much as I know I can fully say that insufficient fund and lack of capital is absolutely not the only reason why some individuals have not established the Business of themselves as they want . In most prominent are known cases some individuals who want to establish business but are not able to indeed have the capital but because of some other factors they do not establish the business .

You have already mention one reason which is the location on which they want to sit with their business . Finding the right location to establish a particular business is actually very hard and uneasy nowadays . And also they are some several things that you need to look out before choosing a particular environment as a place you want to situate your business . It is advised that no matter what kind of business do you intend to establish their environment must be crime-free , must have market for your products or services you intend to sell or render , and also the environment should be competitive free or less competitive . And the inability to find an environment with this tree factors have made a lot of people not to establish their business for the meantime .

Holicent

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that a of funds can prevent people from starting a business, but it's not the only reason. In fact, research has found that there are a number of other reasons why people choose not to start their own companies.

For example, some people don't have the skills or knowledge necessary to start their own businesses. They might be afraid of failing and seeing their investments go down the drain. Others may not have an idea for a business that they think is good enough to succeed. Furthermore, some people may be too busy with current obligations and responsibilities to start a business.

In addition, some people may not have the willpower or motivation necessary to establish and maintain a business over time. Others may lack the confidence required to work as a CEO or manager of a company. Those who start businesses must be able to manage their employees effectively so they can continue growing, but many people do not believe they are capable of doing this, which prevents them from starting businesses in the first place.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think you're very right when you said that's not only money that kinda make it business not just there many people will doesn't know how to market the products this is very bad and this is one of the major reasons and most common reasons when I have asked many people how and why do haven't started to business yet the toll me that they don't know how to get customers to get business first I want to tell you that gif you wanted us customers to your business then the first thing for you to do one setting up your business plan is to set a very good location to your business if you really want to get a lot of customers then you will have to put to place where you know your Goods with it but if you're good to a very expensive than you when have to go to a very urban area where the people there will be able to afford your products.

Another two guess customize to your business you can go to social media, social media has given the power for business owners to advertise the products you can advertise your products on many popular web sites you can just pay a minimum fee you will get your products on the website or you can pay Google or Facebook to advertise your products for you

Axis

Banned
Many individuals are not convinced that their business idea is going to work as they expected or planned and that definitely can be one Factor hindering them from establishing the business idea of their choice, in this case sufficient funds is not the problem but rather the act of feeding concerns that your business idea is the legit and the most interesting one. In order to know whether your business idea is going to be legit and profitable it is best to first of all established the business in small-scale because establishing a business in small-scale is the best way to test run the business idea in order to see whether it will be admirable by people before intending to established the proposed business in larger scale.

Another possible Factor stopping people from establishing the Business of your choice, is as a result of them not finding the right and suitable location to situate the business. A proposed business must be established in an environment suitable and comfortable for it to grow and to develop. Inability to achieve this can lead to more established business, however when an individual cannot find the best location now he or she may fluctuate his idea to establish a business.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
So many people may have the needed capital to establish a business, yes there are some other factors that can also contribute to business establishment and when these factors are not present then capital alone may not be the only way out because such business may be at risk of collapsing or may not generally provide profit at all.

I may have a business idea but if my location is not populated enough for the business to grow successfully , I will not want to risk establishing a business with my money because improper location is the reason why so many business of nowadays are not succeeding.

Apart from the location , I may not really have any other problem, but sometimes I completely avoid establishing a business if I don't have any future intention of settling down in the location the business will be located too though it depends on many other things.