Opinion Square, legit or Scam?

Nite

Valued Contributor
Opinion Square is a survey panel owned by an American market research company. That company has been claiming that it has over two million survey participants that provides them valuable insight into consumer behavior. When you'll become a member, there will be an opportunity for you to share your opinions on different topics and earn cash rewards for every survey you complete. Opinion Square is a little different from other survey sites or apps, here you'll be asked to download a software that is going to continuously monitor everything you surf on the internet. It isn't compulsory to install their software, but not doing so will have the drawback and you won’t be getting as many survey opportunities. They want all that information to understand about the internet browsing and purchasing patterns. By the way, I'm a little scared to download a software that's going to monitor my internet activities, I know most of us are. When I checked their Privacy policy, I discovered that the software also collects our personal information when we are filling up an application form while purchasing something on the internet. Information like our password, user id, credit card number. I know that doesn't sounds good at all. They don't have Paypal, you are only able to redeem your rewards through the Opinion Rewards program.

Personally, I'm not comfortable in downloading a software that can potentially save my important credentials, like bank details and passwords.