Shares/Stock Online trade / offline trade ?

greenieS

Verified member
Hello !

If you had a choice between these two options, which one would you choose? Online trade or offline trade? Do you want to make an investment in the online environment based on certain things or do you feel more secure in the offline environment, face to face?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of both options from your point of view?

I have invested online and offline. It's easier online, because you're a click away, you do it from the comfort of your home, but I think it's safer offline investment.

The offline and online investment are complementary means offline trade couldn't neglect online one or the opposite. But there are some golden rules to follow for each one and there are online investment to avoid like renting refferal at PTC sites or even invest on mining companies that pretends purchasing antiminer like the offline investment has also his rules like for example the choice of place to rent and prices and competitor companies and system of salaries.

Those PTC sites don't seem silly to me because you have a certain name or you make a strong advertisement on the internet and you collect a certain number of reff, they will practically work for you. I know many sites that are legit after years and you can make good money from reff.

But the rest of the vending machine sites or hyip sites, yes, I think it's stupid and I would never invest.