Online or offline wallets

Immilash

How do you safe your coins, I believe all of us here might have a cryptocurrency wallet that we safe all our coins, many of us prefer saving out coins in an offline wallets and that's a nice decision, saving up your coins offline is safe and secured because it can not be hacked easily than that of online, if you are saving your coins in a online wallet's i Will say you are making a tereble mistake because your coins can easily be hacked online, I'm saying this in experience I have a friend that looses all his coins just because he saved his coins in online wallet's so I don't want you to make that same mistake, it feels very bad to loose all your coin's in no distance time, I create this thread just to bring it to your notice most especially newbie's, most newbie's to online earnings Don't make research before starting anything I will advise you not to do that mistake your coins are not safe online just find a offline wallet is safer than online. All I'm trying to say here is don't try to save up your coins in online wallet's safe them offline.

Thanks for this. I don't know any examples of offline wallet. I only save on binance. I guess it is an online wallet, right? Can you enlighten me on how offline wallet work. Does that mean I won't need data or wifi before I can access it. And will it still be fluctuating in price as online wallets do fluctuate. I will be eager to hear from you.

What is the need for people to go for offline wallets when they do not really have so much money to invest in cryptocurrency , I have seen people who have up to four BTC in their cryptocurrency exchanges but they still prefer to store it on online exchanges because they don't have to pass through the difficult process of getting an offline wallets, although an offline wallets can be more secured compared to the online wallet but it is more expensive for you to get an offline wallet compared to online, if you are using cryptocurrency exchanges like binance to store your cryptocurrency and you have enable all security features in the platform most especially the two factors verification then the risk of you losing your cryptocurrency to hackers will be very low, there are a lot of crypto whales who invested millions of dollars and such could needs an offline wallet, if your crypto worth is not up to a million I believe it is just a waste of time but if you think that will really help you to gain more confidence to invest in cryptocurrency you can still decide to get it . I don't know if it is even possible for you to have it here in Nigeria because I've never seen it before.