Online investment programs.

Ms.linah

Most of us when you hear about online investment programs we get so excited cause it's some good money earned with no effort.You just invest and wait for your money to grow.Well the only investment you should make is investing in a bank or an asset according to me.Most of these platforms promise to give you a higher percentage profit which ain't even realistic and then after a while they collapse and lie to you that they are under maintenance.This happens because they can't afford to pay all the people at the percentage they stated and therefore most people end up losing their money.

Yeah, that's very true. I have experienced the same as you described in your post. I have been to some sites like Adsbean, Adsbite, etc. Probably, they are not on the web now, but these were claiming that they were legit MLM sites that pay you just for viewing ads about 1$ per day. But, again to get that you need to invest about 1000 INR on the site, and there they played the game with the users. They also attracted users by claiming of 100 INR per user you invite.

However, they paid two times to me but never paid later on. Then, I never got the payment again and lost almost 1100 INR.

Don't invest more than you afford to lose, most of these investing schemes online are Ponzi schemes, they will pay for first few investments, but later stop and you will lose your investment. Don't get exited of their offers.
When you invest in any program which offers very high return, then there are very high chances they are Ponzi scams.
And always check the information of the site, their office address, licence etc. If you are satisfied, even then invest affordable to lose amount, this will either earn you or you'll afford.

Most Investment program always find a way to entice us to join their program. Though some are real while others maybe difficult to accept.