On which website you earn your first crypto?

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear as we all know the demand of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day and i think hardly 10 percent will be unaware from this but most of the people will know about cryptocurrencies so guys in this post i want to know how the people earn their first crypto and which cryptocurrency he will earn from which website because i am very interested to know about the website which gives us cryptocurrencies by doing some work .Because as the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day but along with the rate of scamming websites who want to stealing the money are also increasing so that why many pwople are afraid to trust on any website blindly because some proves legit and some proves scamming i heard about many websites which gives us cryptocurrencies but i have trust issues due to which i will unable to work on these websites ao that why i thought to share my fear to all of you guys and request to tell me the best legit site so that i will be able to make monwy through this hope so you guys will share your views and opinions with me thank you

Trendri is a very good place to be able to earn crypto currencies. If you can spend quality time creating quality post and nice, interesting threads, you are definitely going to earn so much from being active here.
Checking my account, you would realise that I have been a member of this great forum since 2020 without ever regretting anything. So you should not doubt it at LL since doing so would only be useless.

The first Website that paid me in cryptocurrencies should be dimeforum.com , although the admin has currently stopped paying members , but the site helped me a lot and I must say that I made good money there back then in 2020.

This is why I do not joke with any forum at all.

You can also join forumcoin .com and beermoneyforum.com, also bizdustry.com
They are all legitimate websites that I have ever received payments from. They do have a good reputation already and so you only need to make sure that you dedicate quality time to making sure you complete your tasks, and most importantly, do not do anything that is against their rules since this would lead To you being banned and all your earnings would be wasted there..