Review omniads.biz REVIEW: SCAM or LEGIT ?

greenieS

Verified member
➡ What is omniads ?

A PTC site where you can earn money by viewing advertisements, completing offerwalls, playing grid and many other ways.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN

5 x 0.02$
1 x 0.002$
32 x 0.001$
7 x 0.0005$

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

www.omniads.biz - register & good luck

➡ Payment method

PM , Payza , Paypal
Minimum: 2$

February 2020​

START DATE

$220,375.95​

TOTAL PAID

50​

NEW MEMBERS

25501​

TOTAL MEMBERS

MOSIUR

omniads2.jpg
OmniAds is a new website in online deals. It has some good and bad qualities. Good sides are-- if you wish to earn some money temporarily from PTC sites, you can select this site because you will be able to earn much more money than any other PTC sites to the best of my knowledge. They will offer you many options through which you can make money. You can make money by viewing some advertisements. You can also make money by watching some videos. If you take part in revenue shares, you will be able to have money. It will be possible to earn money from here if you complete their sign up offers. But, the best way to earn money here is to view advertisements regularly. Their payment methods are PayPal and Payeer. Minimum cash out threshold has been $1.
Now, let us come to its negative qualities; you can cash out $1 only for the first time and its cash out fee is 5% will be cut out from your account. For the next cash out, minimum cash out must be $2, $3, $4.. on the increase. From the 2nd cash out, you must deposit money into the account. If you deposit the money, you will be able to withdraw up to 200%. Without deposit, you shall not get money. I do not know whether they will give money or not because I have not deposited money yet.