Nvspc anonymous crypto exchange platform without withdrawal limits

M

melloumenni420

Today, cryptocurrency has entered the mainstream, and is constantly increasing its influence. It is no secret that the main businessmen in the field of cryptocurrencies are cryptocurrency exchanges. In a short time, they turned into giants and acquired a huge number of rules and restrictions. In today's reality, very often a lot of users are faced with such an unpleasant situation as blocking accounts, refusing to service on the exchange, and simply raiding the cryptocurrencies of cryptocurrency exchanges. This is exactly what happened with my account on one of the CIS exchanges.

Of course, crypto-exchanges explain this by the fact that they have laws, they counter-laundering cryptocurrencies and crime. This is so, but in parallel with this, they themselves slowly turn into those with whom they are fighting brazenly appropriating the cryptocurrency of users.

Of course, such a balance of power is significantly different from the primary idea of ​​the first and most popular Bitcoin crypto, set forth in the white paper of the mysterious Satoshi.
But, do not despair, and now there are, islands of freedom of the crypto-exchange that remember the true policy of an independent distributed economy.

They are few, but they exist and are gaining popularity.
One of such places in the post-Soviet space is nvspc.kz
Exchange on which 5 pairs trade. She does not have the cool design of huge exchanges, their means and tools, but she, respects the anonymity of users, leaves their freedom in their hands.
Registration is very simple and free, you can enter it using the
Verification link is not required. Absolute anonymity and the absence of restrictions on operations.

I like everything until I threw 400 dollars and changed, I deduced everything in rubles. The course is good! Try it yourself! Then write your opinion!