Support Non payment and yet ban

Official forum Support

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though I had not gotten any single warning of spamming right from the I started earning this before I requested for payout if $15 and it was then you know see any mistake and you ban me and still telling me that I should still pay you -$5plus.

To me I don't believe that I duplicate any thread at all and if any may be by mistake and the warning ought to sent to me. But to my surprise when I just opened the site I saw banned with many messages that had not been sent to me before.

I don't think I deserve this at all because ; I have once returned $10 dollars that you didn't even know that it was still remain inside my balance again after you had sent coin to my wallet when I request for withdrew that day.

Yet you said the ban will be lifted and yet it was not lifted yet. Kindly revisits the case sir. Thanks.

User state: Valid

No matching spam trigger logs were found.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Your account was banned due to copy content from another source. Kindly note that if a user receive 10 warnings the account will be placed on a temporary ban and re-approve once the ban expire. Am sorry if you didn't receive the warning notification, but not withstanding just understand that we only need quality content and take copied content seriously. I usually run a check on user post suspected to be involved in copied content.

Your account is restored, but unfortunately I won't be able to restore previous credit due to warning received.