News trading

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
There are many factors, a world event that influences the price of a currency in the forex market. The market also becomes extremely volatile during that time. New traders should avoid trading at that time. However, news trader seizes the opportunity to make a profit. However, for this kind of trading traders need tighter spreads from the broker which my broker Eurotrader give me.

George10640

News trading gives me a lot pressure in the market.Unless one doesn't have much time to analyse the market then he/,she can only spend news time in the forex market. I dont have good understanding with news trading that's why I dont participate. The big banks use news a lot to manipulate the market.News traders always trade smaller timeframes and they are used to so.What I tend to avoid is being in the target place where the banks always target to take the opposite trades by observing where the mass is on their trades.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Traders should look for knowing the platform and understanding the market first and then they should jump into trading. Otherwise, gaining from the Forex market will be really difficult. Eurotrader provides a platform free of requotes and slippage.

FXOchartist

Verified member
You should carefully trading on the news time, because often after the news high impact releases gives suddenly impact into volatility market. The price will move quicker than usual and increasing volatility but random movement, it is mean the price could rise and down in seconds. Most technical traders they like to avoid trading news because the risk higher compared to normal market conditions. Maybe some traders make a good profit from news trading, because they can enter and exit at right time.

In daily trading with FXOpen broker, I like works tehcnical analsysis and sometime make bet in trading news, according my own experience, sometimes make a good profit, but sometimes hit stop loss first.

Asahi

Verified member
If you want to be a good forex trader, you should have loss-sustaining power because forex isn’t for those who break down for a loss. Try to maintain a profit maximization strategy.