New REAL game app that pays you.

H

Hax Cat

:)​​​​​​I found this game app called megadog and I love it I cashed out in a couple days but I also used the code (SW6XEY) bc it gives you a $5 bonus :cool:I'm tired of all the fake apps that pay you but this one works:):rolleyes:

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I downloaded so many games into my phone in order to make money while playing them, but I find it difficult to withdraw the money because of their payment method which is PayPal, since I don't have a PayPal account, I play this game called crypto pop game, this game pays in ethereum, and it is very easy to withdraw it into your coinbase wallet.

Mellorando

Banned
A lot of game apps that pays you for playing them the one I have downloaded which is still paying me presently is the big time app this app is it uses for plain simple games and as you play you win points or ticket which could be later convert to cash and this can be redraw via PayPal bank transfer or even Bitcoin you can get this game on play store or Apple store depending on the user's device

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The megadog might work for you based on your demographic. I've tried downloading it through google play store but the language differs from mine. I've used many game apps, satoshi apps, earned some little income from the creators. Its just an appreciation for my time playing the games they created and filled with ads. I didn't earn much it just penny, that's why i didn't continue longer with them.