New earning tips

PICKFORD

Verified member
A high populated of people are really interested in making money online,why? because most times you earn online while staying at the comfort of your home.

What are the latest or best and legit ways people earn online?

Nowadays a lot of people are into cryptocurrency as their means of making money online also earning a living with that, that's a nice idea though,but it's risky,you can lose your funds overnight if you don't acquire at least 60% of skills from professional or expert,i have one of my friend that fell a victim,he was a newbie when it comes to cryptocurrency investing or earning,he used his school fees to invest in a particular coin,for his mindset waking up tomorrow he'll see the money double,not knowing that most at times it take months or years before you'll be able to earn if you're not losing,why did he fall a victim?he didn't have a single knowledge about that.The same thing with trading forex,not having a good forex broker, it's not that easy to make it ,most of the forex traders subscribe or join a legit signal group being it on telegram or WhatsApp,so that they won't lose.

You can share your ideas?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's what many users or investors especially the novice investors failed to learn, that crypto is never a get rich quick scheme over night. It takes time for their investment to build up, it doesn't just build up over night, some patience needs to be exercised no matter the capital you invested. Even the rich investors exercise lots of patience and waiting patiently for their investment to yield profit with time. If you don't exercise patience around cryptocurrency investment you'll simply join the numbers of users or investors who are on the losing side or wrong end of investment. Because, they don't have such patience to wait for the right time to see profit, they are simply on the rush, wants to cash out huge amount of profit when they wake from their sleep a day after investing, Lol. Such tricks isn't for crypto, and no legitimate online business or investment falls in that category, you must have that endurance spirit, learn to control emotions during investment in case your investment goes negative. It takes time for any investment to build up and bringing massive profit to its investor. Even those who are millionaires via BTC spent time to wait for the magic to occur.

Last edited:

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You are right on this one! Some People tend to think anything that has to do with online is money. They absolutely don't know that a lot needs to be learnt to make money online.

However, many people now revolve online earning around crypto currencies, especially Bitcoin. If I tell you that some people don't even know that some other crypto currencies exist apart from Bitcoin....I'm serious about this! Mostly in Nigeria, when you talk about Ethereum, Litecoin, Bch and so on and so forth, most people don't know these, but when you talk about Bitcoin, they give you a notion that they hear it everyday and then they start to ask you how they can make money quickly through it. Lol!

It definitely shows that most people tend to believe that Bitcoin is a get rich quick scheme or a money doubling thing. This is the major reason why people fall for Bitcoin scam most times, because they believe it's a chance for them to make it quickly.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There seems to be more and more earning opportunities available for individuals to make as much money as you want to do these days. The problem is that most of us do not really have the patience that is required to be able to meet this goal as we tend to have a kind of get-rich-quick mentality that comes with a lot of Ponzi scheme experience then we try to see if such can play out for us in cryptocurrencies too.
For people who can be patient, they can get involved in things like domain name investment and then you will make some good amount of money with time if they spend time to learn what is expected of them.

E

eldavis

When it comes to crypto investment or any from of investment in general, I always advice people to make sure they have gone through the process of finding out everything they need to know about the investment, all the risk involved or the advantages and as well the disadvantages. They should be sure of what they are about going into. Yesterday someone was telling a story about her friend who invited someone to buy a coin and the person did, the coin was high at that moment and they where making profit, only for the coin to drop drastically reducing the money to almost notting. This person got upset and called boys to hold her friend saying she has been tricked, she knew the coin would drop yet she told her to make an investment on it. As we speak, the matter is currently in the police station.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
So sorry about what your friend was passing through , expert has warn peatedly that people shouldn't invest their money most especially their school fees or any money they will need in a short time in cryptocurrency because of its volatile nature, he was even making a very serious mistake by investing in less potential project which is not advisable especially especially when investing a huge sum of money..

Cryptocurrency as an understand is a volatile nature that involves trading of different cryptocurrency base on prediction , anyone who goes into crypto trading without having an understanding of how to predict will mostly lose his money .. There are a lot of things expert observe when they are predicting the movement of a particular cryptocurrency and if you cannot be able to do this then obviously you will not have anything to base your prediction on which is very risky.

A lot of people have lost their life saving by investing in wrong project believing that it will be valuable for them to sell for profit in the future , most of the it is always the other way around because they fail to carry out proper research concerning the type of cryptocurrency they are investing on.

allison001

Verified member
Yes you are right, a lot of people nowadays make their money while staying at home with their smartphone or laptop, most people make money from home by completing surveys, for me I'm not a fan of online survey, so I prefer making my money online in a PTP site.