Crypto New Blockchain Projects That You Need to Try

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are interested in investing in new blockchain projects, you might try some of these blockchain projects I have listed below. I have provided a brief description of these blockchain projects but you can always do some research before investing. Never invest on any thing jus because some has told you.

Ubex: Ubex is a global decentralized public trade dealing especially in the field of advertisements and tokens.

Tripbit: This is a blockchain platform for the travel industry

DAOstack: DAOstack’s offers GEN Tokens. It is another good platform to strengthen decentralized coins.

Dbrain: Dbrain has revolutionized the Artificial Intelligence business. It is one of the most trustworthy blockchain-based projects.

Developeo: It is another multi-project company based on the blockchain system. It is quite different from other cryptocurrency projects regarding services. It works on EdTech, FinTech, and BankTech.

Raiyan10

Wow a great post. I really love to invest in new coins and tokens. Obvioulsy it's high risk high profit. But i like to take the risk. I think UBEX will be a great place to invest my money on. As it has great potential and it's a big project

Mika

VIP Contributor
Investing in new blockchain projects, crypto currencies to be precise, can be very risky. However, you can take the risk because you can earn sizeable profits by investing in new coins and tokens. The main problem with investing in new coins is you don't know whether these are legit or not.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have not heard of any of these blockchain projects. Even if I had heard of these crypto projects, I would never invest. Generally speaking, I do not invest in new project. I invest only on established projects that have a lot is use case. I also look for market cap rank before investing.