Review Neobux Review; Scam or Legit?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
HOW DOES NEOBUX WORK??

Neobux is a ptc/survey/GPT site that pays you to view ads, take surveys, and other get paid to do tasks like, playing games, watching videos, offerwalls, shortlinks, etc. They pay from $0.001- 0.002 per ad clicks, with over 20+ ads to view in a day from the website.

IS NEOBUX A LEGIT PTC/SURVEY SITE??

Yes, at the time I'm writing this review, it is a legit website no compromise about that. A friend of mine told me about this survey/ptc site, saying he has cashed out severally from the site.

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL THRESHOLD FOR NEOBUX??

I just started early with neobux, base on what I saw on the site tells me the minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $1. In some case its $10 base on the payment option. Payment is made through skrill, Bitcoin, perfect money and payeer etc.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH NEOBUX??
follow this link and create your account and get started to earn legitimately with neobux.

Sprite1950

Neobux is legitimate and has been running for many years but the earnings are so low. I made the mistake of buying rented referrals because I thought it would earn me money. What a mistake that was. I saw my earnings start to rise on the first day and thought I had discovered a get rich quick scheme but after a couple of days all the referrals stopped clicking and I had to pay money to recycle them. I lost the money I invested and more. Some people know how to manage them and can make them work but I would never use them again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Neobux is legitimate and has been running for many years but the earnings are so low. I made the mistake of buying rented referrals because I thought it would earn me money. What a mistake that was. I saw my earnings start to rise on the first day and thought I had discovered a get rich quick scheme but after a couple of days all the referrals stopped clicking and I had to pay money to recycle them. I lost the money I invested and more. Some people know how to manage them and can make them work but I would never use them again.
Chaii, it's a pity that you lost all your earnings you made through those referrals you achieved working together with, at neobux. That kind of scenario saddens one, I don't like losing my funds I made through my offline and online jobs carelessly. I love working and seeing my funds grow higher, you should take heart @Sprite1950, never grow discouraged. Sometimes this kind of scenario come to us and we can't really tell how it happens. You should focus on the job you find favour doing, and don't waste your time on the one sucking down your precious time for nothing.

Donkiz

Neobux is a legit site but the pay is very low and that's discouraging. I have been with neobux for some months now but have not been able to reach the minimum withdrawal limit for cashout.

One of the major ways to increase earnings on the site is through offerwalls and surveys but for some unexplainable reasons they doesn't work for me.

I hardly get any survey to do on the site no matter how hard I try, but I see people earning good amounts from same site using these options, these and other things made me to decide to stay away from the site for now.

Mahmoud2019

Legit anf work for many years i work in it before when i have my laptop its work only in computer and laptops but sad its jot work in phone
Buy member ship and invit every day 5 perosn then u gine get high amount for all who love ptc site its call the king of ptc wotk more than 5 years ir 6 so wonderful legit ptc best wish wishes guys

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, I have been to this site and heard so much after the site where I earned my first online money i.e. Timebucks. Here, in tasks section or sign ups section, I find many advertisers posting about the site and telling people to join by their referral link and earn money for sign up on Timebucks. This site was legit as Timebucks never promotes fake platforms through its platform, so I signed up here. But, the thing that disheartened me here is the limited money earnings on a single day via clicks you make.

Probably, their site has payout through PayPal that is fine. But, if you want to earn a lot in online earning effectively, we should look upon the conversion rate.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Neobux was my favourite PTC when during PTC era, everyone was looking for a PTC that was like Neobux. However this was not my first PTC, I joined in it after some time as my 2nd or 3rd PTC, it remained for years till I stopped using it for low earning and impossible to reach minimum payout. I still remember when I was trying to gain referral, everyone was already in neobux, so I tried to make people understand PTC and PayPal to promote my link.

MOSIUR

Yea! You have uttered rightly that Neobux is a legit site where we can earn money from different activities like viewing advertisements, completing surveys and playing games. But, the authority offers only a few advertisements from where you can earn at best $0.01. I have been working here for many days. Upgrade members can earn more. Account will be inactive after 30 days inactivity. Reopening account is available.