myoption.net payment proof

Ahxmed

A few days ago I requested a myoption.net payment proof and the manager of the company refused to contact me. I was upset that he refused to send my money through a bank transfer and instead wanted to withdraw it to my uncle's account. Instead of sending me the money I requested, he wanted me to transfer over another brand and required more money to complete the transaction. What makes me angry is that the manager of the company only cares about his own profit and never wants to pay me for it.

Problems with myoption.net payment proof​

MyOption.net payment proof is not working as expected. I contacted MyOption to find a solution. After several attempts to contact the support department, the manager of MyOption did not return my call and refused to use a bank transfer. He told me to transfer to another brand, but I had to pay more money before he would transfer my money to his account. He even tried to withdraw my money into my uncle's account, which I refused to do.

Reasons to trade with MyOption​

The number of features offered by MyOption trading is considerable, ranging from free e-books to elite account support. They offer support in English, Chinese, French, Urdu, and Arabic. The company also provides a 24-hour contact form and has a professional account manager on hand to assist customers. MyOption is a reputable name in the binary options industry and offers a wealth of benefits.

Firstly, MyOption offers a binary trading platform that is aimed at English-speaking markets and Eastern European and Middle Eastern markets. MyOption binary provides no-margin, no-fee financial contracts, which guarantee zero extra fees. Secondly, MyOption offers a variety of deposit options, including traditional wire transfers. As a result, it offers a range of conveniences for both new and seasoned traders.

Steps to withdraw funds from MyOption​

In order to withdraw your money from MyOption, you need to send them copies of your ID and bank account information. If the names of the accounts don't match, you will be denied your withdrawal request. You should send them the documents when you first make your initial deposit, so that they can verify you. Once they verify your account, it takes less time to withdraw your money. However, this process does take some time.

Withdrawals can be made via wire transfer or credit card. To withdraw funds via bank wire, you should consult a personal banker or credit card company. Withdrawals from MyOption generally take three to ten days to complete. You should be aware of these deadlines before requesting withdrawals. The money is then sent directly to your bank account. However, you should note that the MyOption withdrawal procedure may take a few days to complete, depending on the number of withdrawals you've made.