Earn Money My successful test withdrawl from this paying site.

cryptocoin

My test withdrawl from Watchgenie below.
watchgenie.jpg

It's easy earning with WatchGenie.
We can earn unlimited Income.
It gives a signup bonus: 100 points
Other earning features:
Watch 60 sec.videos(20 point reward each) &
Other ways.
Minimum: 0.05$
They have many withdrawl options: BTC/paypal/paymaya/gcash/usdt etc.,
Note:Trick to earn faster.
We can earn faster using autoclicker app & leaving the site open.
LINK HERE

Kingstone

I have never heard about watchgenie before. I will probably give it a try to see how it work out. I just don't think it will be an international website for all to access. Most of these sites are usually restricted to some countries. I like their minimum withdrawal as it can be easily reached.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first thing that attracted to me to this website is the fact that are various ways of withdrawing especially the crypto option. However, I still don't know how money can be gotten from the website apart from the fact that there is option of watching videos. Is there any other ways?

uforwealth

Verified member
My test withdrawl from Watchgenie below.
watchgenie.jpg

It's easy earning with WatchGenie.
We can earn unlimited Income.
It gives a signup bonus: 100 points
Other earning features:
Watch 60 sec.videos(20 point reward each) &
Other ways.
Minimum: 0.05$
They have many withdrawl options: BTC/paypal/paymaya/gcash/usdt etc.,
Note:Trick to earn faster.
We can earn faster using autoclicker app & leaving the site open.
LINK HERE
If this website is worldwide, it would have been pretty good. That is , if it accepts people from all continents of the world such as Africans .

Websites like this tend to discriminate against someone countries of the world in terms of payment.

They allow people from developed countries to earn more than Africans such Nigerians.

cryptocoin

If this website is worldwide, it would have been pretty good. That is , if it accepts people from all continents of the world such as Africans .

Websites like this tend to discriminate against someone countries of the world in terms of payment.

They allow people from developed countries to earn more than Africans such Nigerians
It accepts people from all countries.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I really love the way they have so many available ways that you can be able to cash out your winnings. I just have a question which is whether the site only allows you to earn money from watching off the 20 seconds video or there are other means of earning.

Benfinlayson888

I suppose somehow automating the tasks you need to do on watch genie and leaving it run for a night or two could be worth it, but I cant see that spending all this time for such small payouts is no where near as worth as investing your time into learning a high profit skill. Just my opinion, Watch-genie could work for other people, but for me its a pass

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The first thing that attracted to me to this website is the fact that are various ways of withdrawing especially the crypto option. However, I still don't know how money can be gotten from the website apart from the fact that there is option of watching videos. Is there any other ways?
So are you really a member and what are the things we are supposed to do to make money with them daily, is it really possible to make up so $1 every day with them because if it is so then I should consider registering to start earning, have you been able to make your first withdrawal because that is also the most important thing.

Skolwane

I just find that very hard to believe unless I did something wrong. I am a member of this site and I have more than 10 pending withdrawals.
I joined the site 2 weeks ago and it seemed like an easy way of earning money online.
Is it possible for you to share the payment proof into your PayPal account?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The amount of money you withdrew is quite very small and that will not justify whether the website is legitimate or not. I have seen a lot of platforms that pay very little amount of money to people and they start thinking that the website is legitimate and the end of the day when they request big amount of money they will not be paid.