My jump to success

• Thread starter Deleted member 26312
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26312

How ready are you for the jump, right now keep pressing down and pressing hard, the harder the pressure you exert on the ground, the greater your jump force. Its gonna be a ride of a lifetime, its what we've all been praying for. That jump that creates a shift in status quo, brings about a transformation from poor to rich, a jump from wretched to wealthy, its definitely a jump everyone hopes to make. But this jump has more inner work to do, compared to the outside. The main task to making this jump is done in the mind, your mind has to be inclined to the position you are making the shift too already before its really actualize., for instance, your mind should already start thinking like a rich man, who has many companies he's overseeing at the time, and start acting like a boss, while he still hasn't gotten there yet, the mind gets to the destination first, because if you can see it and accept it then you can very much be it.

One good thing about this jump is the fact that it isn't competing with anyone else, although people tend to use someone else as a model to see if they trying better than them or not, but really its no competition. The day your mind gets renewed and you are start forcefully pushing to making your change occur, the you can make the jump and still be on time, so far you're still breathing. No matter the age bracket, anytime you realize, you can make the jump. It our life we are living individually, we've got to stay focused on our lane and task ahead, our motive or looking else where should be to study and learn how we too can make a better jump, not to envy and be unduly depressed, its not needed, who says you are late, so far you can make the jump, enjoy yourself.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for this comment but I really do not get the idea of what you are talking about the jump. It is just the jump and nothing else. If you mean business then you should have expressed what's on your mind on the kind of business that you want to jump into. What kind of business is that and how much capital you have, or maybe how would you source out the capital. Things like that would have made sense instead of just repeating the jumping in sentences that you just paraphrased. I don't really get what you mean so I am sorry to day that you need to explain your points further.

Donkiz

I think the whole idea behind this thread is just for motivational purpose without being specific on a particular sphere of life. It's like trying to encourage someone to move out of their comfort zone and try push forward without thinking of how high or big the obstacles and the odds against you are.

Although it will have preferable if it's more focused on a particular sphere, talk about it and gives solution or ideas on how to achieve success in that sphere, being it business, career, blogging, etc.

But I believe the whole essence of the write up is to have relevance and be relatable to anyone that comes across it no matter what you are doing.

Carson20t

I think this is a business motivation talk to invoke your mental faculty to make you aim high and execute relevant energy and be persistent and hard working to achieve that successful business idea or venture that you have always wanted to see manifest in your life as an individual.

It's really beneficial to program yourself and stay focused no matter the season till you make your goals to start manifesting in your life and to others around you. People usually who have such meditations have really come out to be very productive in their careers and businesses. Thanks for sharing.