Must Check: Why You're Not Making Money Online

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There a lot of people out there trying to make money online, they are present at any airdrop, they have experience with virtually anything you can think of, but they're still dirt broke(no offense), they waste their data everyday trying to find the holy grail of making money online but they couldn't some have even start contemplating giving up altogether.

If you feel or exhibit any of the characters above then you're at the right place for guidance, your number one problem is you can't stick to one thing and really learn it, which translates to, you lack focus and direction, if you want to start making money online you have to stick to one thing and know it in and out.

You're not patient enough, you feel like what you're doing is slowing you down and you can't wait, this will only lead you to more misery, you need to learn to be patient till its start working for you, cancel out the noise.

You follow everyone's advise, this is online, a virtual reality, we can hide and mask our identity, people just say what they feel like, only take advise after making your own research, this will help you in making informed decisions.

D

Deleted member 28127

The join at airdrop is paid work at microjob platform so you get 0,14 $ for join an airdrop at picoworkers so if you join at your own then it is time waste but if in case of perform a task to get approved then it is something totally different. But to not get email rude you have to use Gmailnator for temporary gmail provider for newsletter of an airdrop then you will not get bothered or email plenty for newsletter emails and then you will earn whitout having your email spammy. This is another case you do not mention on your article.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@lamia5765 I understand you, but from the context I was referring, you'll notice that I'm referring to people that join airdrops for the sake of it not as a task from micro jobs, the overall argument is airdrop is not something productive to engage in if you really want to make money online, it's counter productive and most of the times you're just wasting your time.

But subscribing for airdrop on micro jobs is understandable because you get paid to subscribe, not really expecting much from the said airdrop, so you can see that there is variation between the two, I hope you've understand.

Victorial

I do not really consider anything that I did not invest in with my hard-earned money a waste of time. Airdrops are free anyways and you can get them for free but to get a real one can be so difficult. I just do them when I feel like and I have gotten airdrops recently. I view them as something that will not come.

But I fall under the category full-time. I used to write articles but the jobs are not coming in daily. I had to learn trading beginning with forex trading. Now I am learning to trade crypto also. All ways must be met but I lack the patient to build one

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The join at airdrop is paid work at microjob platform so you get 0,14 $ for join an airdrop at picoworkers so if you join at your own then it is time waste but if in case of perform a task to get approved then it is something totally different. But to not get email rude you have to use Gmailnator for temporary gmail provider for newsletter of an airdrop then you will not get bothered or email plenty for newsletter emails and then you will earn whitout having your email spammy. This is another case you do not mention on your article.

I do not like Airdrops because of the fact that most of them are simply not so much profitable at all. I am sure that there are many Airdrops that pay you in tokens that might not have no actual worth. You must wait for the token to gain some value in the cryptocurrency marketplace before you could exchange them in the market. I would really appreciate if you could share some awesome Airdrops that use Bitcoins or Ethereum to pay people. However, I am sure you won't be able to find many such kind of Airdrops. Apart from that, many airdrops also require you to wait to receive your cryptocurrency or tokens.

Rachael

Verified member
Inadequate level of motivation is one of the reasons people are not making money online as they ought to. Using myself as a case study, when I first got introduced to forums, I was ecstatic but when I was aware of the requirement coupled with the little payout, I became absolutely discouraged but since I needed the money, I had to mellow and work, but along the line, I got really interested because each day, I was gaining new knowledge and experiences from the perspective of other people and with that, it was very motivating for me that I did not have to pay any money from the ideas I have received. When an individual is not motivated by a particular site, he or she would find it really difficult to commit to making money online.

Another factor is, lack of quality time and mismanagement of time. When an individual cannot carve out time for his schedule to work online, then the would not be productive for the day and within the space of 24hours, the day is gone. Mismanagement of time is another constraint and here, the time is available but the individual finds it difficult to mange the time effectively. This is one of the reasons most people prefer using the laptop to work in order to boycott distractions.

Ayeshabashir

I am agree with you at that point ,people do not relay on one website they thought they cannot earn handsome amount from this and seek any other website but the main reason behind this is their lack of knowledge and information about this website. Actually that kind of people do not stick at one work or job .They always thought, that job is not suitable according to their standards and always trying to do a big thing .But they don't know in order to get successful firstly we should take small steps by working on small website and trying to gain experience from there.When they feel ,he get enough experience about online work then they can easily do online work on large scale.

Secondly ,patience is very important. Because when we do anything at a very first time ,then in the starting days you will have to face some difficulties and in online work we all know that it is not easy to make money as it seems.So always remember patience is the key of success.And I am sure when we build all these qualities in ourselves then for us it will become very easy to make money online because man always learn from his failures. Your failures and mistakes teach you how you will become a successful person

Last edited:

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are so many things which prevent a lot of people from making money online. Some people don't have access to the right information that will fetch them money online. You will just be doing everything that comes your way if no one shows you the right way to make money online.

The country of residence is the reason why some people are unable to make money online. It will be very difficult for you to make money online if majority of the program start fetch people's money don't accept your country of residence. I faced the same problem when I got started to make money online.

Laziness is another reason why some people are unable to make money online. When they stumble upon approval letter to make money, they refused to put in the necessary work in order to make consistent income. This happens as they believe they only need to do a little amount of work in order to make huge income online.

So so people also have multiple shiny syndrome. The chase after different things to make money online. The lack focus which is very essential when it comes to make money online. You try to make money from different programs all at once.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think I have really done much with airdrops apart from just subscribing to them as a task on beermononey forum and ty hats that. but I think some people do make money from their accumulation after a while but I don't really know how that works maybe because I'm not just interested in it
But for making money online they are different ways you can make money and as you have stated it's really needs patience but I don't even think there's anything in life that doesn't need patience to achieve. if people offline can spend almost the whole day working offline then to achieve much then those working onlinr need to put in time.

If you pick up posting on sites then you must put in time and energy to get the best off it. Working at least 4-6 hours daily on the average looks a lot better because with this time if you are fast writer then you should make at least 2 dollars daily. It is also good to work on about 2-3:forums to avoid being bored with just 1 of it. Try to avoid distractions if you are using a mobile phone with your notification button on

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of people think that's making money online is all about getting paid and no stress or at work . But as time goes on they are faced with reality when they start indulging in online activities in order to get paid . the reality about making money online is all about giving a little hard work so as to get paid . Nothing actually comes easy and so is making money online , although the act of making money online is way more profitable and lucrative than opening an offline business or investment yet it still require investment of your time energy and other of your valuable things .

that is why most people are complaining that they are not making money online as they should or expected to , and because of this their earnings differ from one another even though they work in the same platform . This is due to the fact that majority of individuals are not taking advantage of a good website that is considered to be legit and paying . The flu email up times and sluggish to even work on the website that is why I did not earn money as expected . No legit or paying website and platform is guaranteed to stay forever , that is why as online hustlers we must enjoy and take advantage of it while it last .

Ajebo25

Verified member
Making money online is a very hard task which many people thinks its easy but its not you stand the chance of getting scammed which is really hard and more people with time thinks its easy

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Honestly, you are probably very right because I have personally experienced this especially when I started my online money making journey.

You don't just jump from one online venture to another and you think that you can make money like that. That is not how to make money online because if you really want to make money on the internet you have to focus on a particular business and learn it very well.

After you might have learnt it well you need to practice what you have learnt and focus on it only until have started making money from it. Someone that taught me Affiliate marketing some time ago said that if I want to make money on the internet, I should not jump from one online business to another but should focus on one and when I might have started making money from it, then I can learn another.

This has contributed mostly to the reason why many people are not seeing anything on the internet even though they are always online. To make money on the internet you have to be very directional and visionary. many people are interested in cryptocurrency and they have not made the money from it and at the same time there are also interested in affiliate marketing and they have not even made money from it. This is very wrong.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online is truly very possible. But many people fail to make tangible income because they make so many mistakes. One of them is that of moving from one site to another instead of sticking to one that actually works for them. Lack of focus will not enable you to reach payout in sites.

You may find some people working in so many sites yet don't earn a good amount of money. This is because they may not even be doing much work in each of the sites. Or you will find that they are working in 20 ptc sites which only pay peanuts.

I remember working in five forums myself. But I was not making money. I realized later that the reason for this was that I was not giving my full effort to each of those sites. So I would get tired working in so many sites or I would just loose interest. But ever since I just chose two forums to put my focus in, I have been making so much money.

Laziness and procrastination is another thing that leads people to not make much money online. People should learn self discipline instead so as to focus on the work. That is when you will start seeing your online income increase.