Moving ads (bus, truck)

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
More likely you have seen the moving ads. They are the posters that are attached to the back of the public bus or at the side of the cargo truck. We call that moving ads because they are moving which means more people can see the poster and learn what the ad is all about. I think the moving ad is on a period basis like you will submit the poster and it will be attached to the vehicle for at least 1 month.

The moving billboard is more expensive because it is much bigger and the purpose of the vehicle is only for the moving billboard. That means you have to spend for the vehicle and the driver as well. Maybe I would prefer the walking billboard which we have here before the pandemic era. The guy would be walking in the business district with a billboard on his front and also on his back. It was a cute moving advertisement which will surely catch attention.

This is a common practice of advertising in my home country. I think this is also very effective because the ads move around the city, is viewed by a lot of people, which can drive sales. Normally, there is a contract between the bus owner (or bus company owner) and the advertiser or advertising agency for a fixed amount for a fixed period.