Real estate Mortgage or new apartment

Kusony

I think buying your own building materials and hire workers to build for you is a good idea

Yes I also think so, buying your own property and build your house by your self will be a great idea than to buy a house. But I will tell you that it has is own disadvantage,we only overlook the advantage but it also has disadvantages. Buying a house by yourself is a good idea in the sense that if you buy the house you are done but for building it yourself you need to pay the workers take care of them and lots more. For me I think buying a new house will be the best idea. What do you think?

You can only do the suggested construction if you have full knowledge about it. It is easy to hire workers but if you do not know how to do it then the workers might just be doing their thing but not in the proper way. Think of the mixture of concrete, how much cement, how much sand, how much gravel, that couldn't be a guessing game. In other words, if you have no engineering knowledge then you cannot build your own structure. It would be foolhardy to be doing the construction just to make it cheaper for you. Also take note that there is a building permit required by the government which means you need an architectural plan for your structure, be it a house or an apartment. The plan includes the bill of materials to be used. Some people think that constructing a house is as easy as hiring carpenters and masons but it is a risky notion.

There are usually people who are always experience in this kind of dilemma when it comes to owning an apartment. I am going to say for sure that if you are having a business and you think that the money is going to help you a lot in building the business then you should definitely go for a mortgage and be using profits from the business to pay it off. If you do not have one or the business is really comfortable and you have a lot of profits that you can spend then buying your own house is definitely the wise idea.