Monetize your PYTH airdrop seamlessly.

Bash4j

It feels great to realize multiple top-tier CEXs are now supporting $PYTH deposits. Depositing your $PYTH tokens on a reputable exchange will enable you to trade $PYTH with other cryptocurrencies and take advantage of the various trading tools available on the platform.

To deposit $PYTH on an exchange like Bitget, you can follow these simple steps:

1. Log in to your Bitget account or create a new account if you don't have one already.
2. Navigate to the "Assets" section and click on "Deposit".
3. Select $PYTH from the list of supported cryptocurrencies.
4. Copy the deposit address generated by the exchange.
5. Go to your wallet or exchange where you hold $PYTH tokens and initiate a transfer to the deposit address.
6. Wait for the transaction to be confirmed on the blockchain. Amazingly, less than 45 block confirmation is required on Bitget which makes it the fastest.
7. Once the transaction is confirmed, your $PYTH tokens will be credited to your exchange account.

By depositing your $PYTH tokens on this exchange, you will be able to enjoy a seamless trading experience with low fees and high liquidity.

I am Praise

The design and mechanism of the project makes it unique. The icing on the cake for me is that Pyth Network’s expenses are lower than its competitors.
I am optimistic it will make a good addition to my collection on the above exchange. Though there are a few concerns about the new pricing model, the security of the protocol code and the feasibility of the projects tokenomics. I would like to know your thought on these concerns yah.

Maxicreed

It feels great to realize multiple top-tier CEXs are now supporting $PYTH deposits. Depositing your $PYTH tokens on a reputable exchange will enable you to trade $PYTH with other cryptocurrencies and take advantage of the various trading tools available on the platform.

To deposit $PYTH on an exchange like Bitget, you can follow these simple steps:

1. Log in to your Bitget account or create a new account if you don't have one already.
2. Navigate to the "Assets" section and click on "Deposit".
3. Select $PYTH from the list of supported cryptocurrencies.
4. Copy the deposit address generated by the exchange.
5. Go to your wallet or exchange where you hold $PYTH tokens and initiate a transfer to the deposit address.
6. Wait for the transaction to be confirmed on the blockchain. Amazingly, less than 45 block confirmation is required on Bitget which makes it the fastest.
7. Once the transaction is confirmed, your $PYTH tokens will be credited to your exchange account.

By depositing your $PYTH tokens on this exchange, you will be able to enjoy a seamless trading experience with low fees and high liquidity.
While your sharing here was quite informative I will like to add that the above exchange is also rewarding depositors and traders of PYTH and a discord trove event has also been rolled out for those that didn't receive the airdrop to make deposit