Mobile offline or online business ideas.

Ephy

Hello guys, need help on how I can use my smartphone to benefit me. Kindly anyone who has a good business idea that I can work it over using my phone please if anyone has a genuine idea that pays well more so which pays instantly I'll appreciate your help.

If you have any ideas kindly explain them to me into details so I can know what am dealing with. Mostly explain me in the following areas :-
1. How to register.
2. Any requirements like registration fees.
3. Working hours.
4. Payment method.
5. How it works, if it's an online or offline thing.
6. Does it pay instantly.

Kindly you can just comment in the post if you have any ideas and if in need to explain more let me know I give you my details including email.

TThanks in advance.

KIP254

Hi, think you should try Givvy app. This app pays through playing games, referrals, surveys and many more it's awesome.

Seyesystem

I will suggest you go and start e-commerce business you buy good at a cheaper rate and you sell them at high prices through Facebook advert. e-commerce is a cool business that you can start with small capital and you will be making huge profit from it. If you know how to identify hot products in the market before you know you will be smiling to bank. This business is very lucrative if you stay focus and strategies yourself in the online business.