Mining BTC and other Coins for Free

Olayemi

Bitcoin Mining

Not. This is not cryptocurrency mining with the purchase of expensive equipment and paying huge electricity bills.

Crypto currency mining has long turned into a business that is already being done on an industrial scale, mining requires quite a lot of computing power and a lot of cheap energy.

However, if you want to participate in the mining of cryptocurrency, there are programs in the background using some of your computer's resources for mining, without interfering with the daily use of the computer.

Of course, the income from such mining will be a penny, comparable to the income from bitcoin faucets. But you do not need to make any effort, except to launch the program itself and receive coins for free.

Honeyminer is an easy-to-use bitcoin mining software that allows anyone with a computer to start mining. By distributing your extra CPU and GPU power, Honeyminer will mine the most profitable coins and tokens for you, and then automatically convert them to bitcoin to make cash out easier.

NiceHash is an online marketplace for buying and selling your computer's computing power. Anyone can sell their computing power, even if you only have an old laptop. And anyone can buy computing power if they want to take advantage of mining without spending an exorbitant amount of money on mining hardware.

Cudo Miner is a multi-algorithm CPU and GPU miner that can automatically select the most profitable currency to mine and then convert your earnings to Bitcoin.

Rollercoin is the world's first online cryptocurrency mining simulator. It all started with a Bitcoin mining simulation. Now, passing the levels in simple arcade games, you can mine Ether, Dogecoin, as well as cryptocurrency inside the game - RollerToken.