Mindsumo: Earn 100-200$ a day with this site

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Mindsumo is the site where top companies to promote their products and want people to review and rate them. Also, they keep some problem for the people and those who are able to clear their points most clearly are awarded for the different projects here.

How to start here:

First, come to the site called "mindsumo.com" and click on I'm a problem solver as shown below and then you will be redirected to the register page where you can fill in your details and sign up for FREE.

mindsumo first page.png

Then, you will see different projects on the page after you sign up on the site. These projects pay a very good amount and projects are quite enough for different categories as shown in the picture below and you will not run out of tasks if you are here to perform tasks. Mostly, the computer science category is more paying among all as they have high cash rewards. So, if you are not knowing how to do the task here you can take help of the internet and try to frame your opinion in your own words and then submit it as Pdf there. Submit more projects so that you are rejected in one you have other chances left with you.

mindsumo browsing proj..png

For payout, they mostly prefer PayPal, I guess. So, create a verified account if you haven't.

Last edited:
Thanks for this , if I may ask , is there any payment proof to back up this site ? , Also I want to know if there is any other payment method apart from PayPal.
I am also working on the site as in India many offers are not there. But, in the project section you will find 10-15 people being awarded and certified. So if you are selected, you will be paid in my opinion. Regarding payment method I can't tell you more. You should contact them via support emails for more information.