Mindset required to shift from a private job to a self-startup?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have often wondered about that when I will be in the job sector, after my college studies complete. Then, I would start a startup too on side by side. But, the mindset or the thought process is the thing where I can't find some good ideas right now.

Because, as you know when you start a business there are a lot of requirements. The most important is the domain that I would like to enter into business. Probably, I would like to start at that time with almost the same domain where I am in the job. But, to gain profits in the business is the thing where I will need some advice and thought-process.

Can you help me with the the ideas to grow the business?

Haypril

Before setting up the business in mind, please make enquiries from an existing like mind business, talk to people, make friends concerning the business and be at the right place at the right time. The timing is also very important, know exactly when to set up a business. Most important, know the disadvantages of owning such business and be ready for competition, criticism and failure.

Daykas

I have often wondered about that when I will be in the job sector, after my college studies complete. Then, I would start a startup too on side by side. But, the mindset or the thought process is the thing where I can't find some good ideas right now.

Because, as you know when you start a business there are a lot of requirements. The most important is the domain that I would like to enter into business. Probably, I would like to start at that time with almost the same domain where I am in the job. But, to gain profits in the business is the thing where I will need some advice and thought-process.

Can you help me with the the ideas to grow the business?
Before venturing into any business in the part of the world.
First you need to make a proper enquiries about it. You need to the good and bad effect of the business.
Second you have to the elasticity of the business itself. As you know it won't make sense venturing into any business that won't last for years. You need a proper planning on the capital you are holding too

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The fact that you are asking for opinion about a business that means you are not fit to be an entrepreneur for now because there is no passion. My suggestion is for you to find a job, a permanent one if possible. Work on your job and feel how it is to earn a fixed salary to have a regular payday. That will give yourself time to mature before you think of a business.

Victor001

A bird at hand is better than 9 in the bush,there is no harm in raising your own business,but you need to be careful not to loose your work and loose in your business,see it from this angle,you can run your work and equally start a business,allowing someone to run it for you. Then when you get your report you analyse wether it's worth risking.

Maphalle

I would say if at first you have the opportunity to get employed, please continue with the job I order to acquire funds to start a business. If you can have maybe 19 years working and acquiring funds, you'll not have capital challenges by the time you want to start your own business

Samuel72

Verified member
Post can't be comprehend
According to my own point of view the purpose and the mindset which makes people quit from their private job to start up their own job it's because of the pressure they get from private job and also they need their privacy. this is one of the reason why people prefer their own startup job than private job. self startup is far better than private job this is because a self startup job is a job of your choice which you have your own terms and conditions