Merits of investing your capital in an agricultural business.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Agriculture is considered to be as old as mankind , and mankind cannot leave his or her old ways of surviving but to some extent mankind can only furnish and re-establish his or her own ways of survival thereby bringing and refurbishing it into something that can yield something positively rewarding assets and incentives to mankind at large . Not a whole lot of individual notice and know this , but agriculture is considered to be one of the most advised investable sector of an economy , which if successfully and accurately invested and given enough attention to can eventually yield something positively rewarding to mankind at large and even to the investor in particular . Investing in agricultural can be done into broadway's , first and foremost an individual can invest in agriculture by planting cash crops and any other crops related plants for the purpose of industrial activities which is selling to make money , on the other hand or the second way in which an individual can invest in agriculture is by rearing farm animals and livestocks for meat processing and production etc .

When our culture is a recognisable investable sector of the government of a particular country there is every possibility that the country's GDP will totally increase before they all know it , because there is a sure possibility of great investments and great monetary exchange as a result of exporting of agriculture product & raw materials and products from the investing country to the buying country .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Not a reasonable amount of the world's population view the act of investing in agriculture as a legit and trustworthy kind of investment but to be sincere investing in agriculture is considered to be one of the most advisable and profitable kind of investment especially when established and invested in large and larger scale . Agricultural activities is considered to be as old as mankind and as long as individuals exist agricultural activities will also exist because that is actually how we get the food we eat and even the animal we use as meat for production and for food processing activities .

If you do your research and study well you will come to see that the most financially established and profitable industries in the world today agric or agro based industries , which possibly engage in the physical rearing and planting of animals and cash crops for the purpose of the masses to be satisfied as they meet their wants and needs are possibly they engaged in the production of plants and animal growing aids such as fertilizers and animal feeds .

cmoneyspinner

For sure investing in an agricultural business is smart; buying stocks that is. I am a little bit skeptical about these "news foods". I heard a report where this guy is growing seafood from cells and selling fish sticks. They say it's because commercial fishing is ruiing the environment and upsetting the ecosystem. While it is probably true that commercial fishing is doing damage to the environment, I'm not so sure I want to try these "artificially made" foods or invest in these companies. Although the guy running the company insists the food is not artificial. I guess I just don't know enough science to understand the process.