Memo.Cash versus Noise.Cash versus Noise.App

cmoneyspinner

I am still looking for ways to earn Bitcoin Cash (BCH). In a previous article, I discussed a platform called Memo.Cash (My Experience Earning Bitcoin Cash via Memo.Cash). It has some PROs. But not enough to keep me active there.

By contrast, Noise.App (which is the new Noise.Cash) has enough PROs to keep me active there.

Some of you may have heard of a social platform called Noise.Cash. Well! Noise.Cash is being replaced by Noise.App. I was at Noise.Cash for a year. I did not expect it to change this quick. The same people who created Noise.Cash created Noise.App. The main reason given for this new platform is because they wanted to get rid of spammers.

In order to join Noise.App you need to be invited. You can create a Read-Only account. But what's the point of that? I'm on a social platform to socialize. Duh!

Many members on Noise.App simply moved over from Noise.Cash.

Noise.App is the reason I decided to stop being active at Memo.Cash.

It is proving to be a much more productive and profitable online project. There are lots of major differences between the 3 platforms. But I will tell you the features of Noise.App that I like.

(1) It is very similar to a blogging/microblogging platform (kind of like Tumblr).

(2) There are NO Free Tips (like there was with Noise.Cash). There are “Donations” and people can reward your content four (4) different ways: BitcoinCast (BCH), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and PayPal. Most members prefer to receive donations in Bitcoin Cash. Even though I provided the 4 different ways, ALL of my rewards so far have come in BCH.

(3) To socialize and chat, members have to be following each other. This is to avoid spammers and people can not interact with you unless it is mutual. When members follow each, they can MESSAGE each other and/or COMMENT on each other's posts.

(4) There is a social sharing function. You can re-share your posts or the posts of others via Twitter, Facebook, etc.

I created my account September 8, 2022 and have almost 100 followers. But unlike other social media platforms, having followers does not really matter. People can reward your content, even if they don't follow you.

This is my experience. I like Noise.App. I give it 2 thumbs up! I hope it is around for more than a year.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I am still looking for ways to earn Bitcoin Cash (BCH). In a previous article, I discussed a platform called Memo.Cash (My Experience Earning Bitcoin Cash via Memo.Cash). It has some PROs. But not enough to keep me active there.

By contrast, Noise.App (which is the new Noise.Cash) has enough PROs to keep me active there.

Some of you may have heard of a social platform called Noise.Cash. Well! Noise.Cash is being replaced by Noise.App. I was at Noise.Cash for a year. I did not expect it to change this quick. The same people who created Noise.Cash created Noise.App. The main reason given for this new platform is because they wanted to get rid of spammers.

In order to join Noise.App you need to be invited. You can create a Read-Only account. But what's the point of that? I'm on a social platform to socialize. Duh!

Many members on Noise.App simply moved over from Noise.Cash.

Noise.App is the reason I decided to stop being active at Memo.Cash.

It is proving to be a much more productive and profitable online project. There are lots of major differences between the 3 platforms. But I will tell you the features of Noise.App that I like.

(1) It is very similar to a blogging/microblogging platform (kind of like Tumblr).

(2) There are NO Free Tips (like there was with Noise.Cash). There are “Donations” and people can reward your content four (4) different ways: BitcoinCast (BCH), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and PayPal. Most members prefer to receive donations in Bitcoin Cash. Even though I provided the 4 different ways, ALL of my rewards so far have come in BCH.

(3) To socialize and chat, members have to be following each other. This is to avoid spammers and people can not interact with you unless it is mutual. When members follow each, they can MESSAGE each other and/or COMMENT on each other's posts.

(4) There is a social sharing function. You can re-share your posts or the posts of others via Twitter, Facebook, etc.

I created my account September 8, 2022 and have almost 100 followers. But unlike other social media platforms, having followers does not really matter. People can reward your content, even if they don't follow you.

This is my experience. I like Noise.App. I give it 2 thumbs up! I hope it is around for more than a year.
Are you a full verified member on noice.app if so u would like you to share me your invitation code or you invite me because I just open an account there and like you said earlier that only a trade only account which can not be able to create post, comment on message or send message can be registered. What is the essence of joining a social media if I can not be able to do all those.

It is like you are saying that the same company that owns noice cash that owns noice app. So I was thinking that the noice cash is no more available, so I checked it and I see that it is available. It is like you made mentioned of something that a member of noice cash can open a new noice app without using an invite code. If so, I am already a member of noice cash. Can I have a new noice app account using my noice cash account?

cmoneyspinner

I don't remember going through a verification process. I just clicked the Invite link and created an account.

I heard rumors that Noise.Cash would be replaced. But as of today (Oct 3, 2022), both Noise.Cash and Noise.App are still up and running.

My user name is the same on Noise.App as it is here. I am already following everybody. So all you need to do just follow me back.