Medical apps you would need

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The digital age comes with new ways of doing things and it will be good that we take advantage of them for our own good. There are medical apps out there that can help us manage our health.

They include;

MyFitnesspal: do you want to keep tab on your health activities like your weight, sleep , fertility and other health goals. You would need this.

Diabetes:M: manage your glucose levels with this one

Heal: Do you need to talk with. Doctors then use this app

Eyecare Live: As the name implies get to talk with a doctor concerning your eye issues here

Dminder: You would get more vitamin D using this app as the zpp will remind you on when to get out to the sun to get your vitamin D

These apps can be used on both IOS and Android phones. Do you have health apps on your phone.

Kola

Verified member
you need Medical app like
carlcare,biodigital human,medscape, medical pro guide,medsii,my emergency department,drugs.com,Alma health, check your health

Augusta

VIP Contributor
you need Medical app like
carlcare,biodigital human,medscape, medical pro guide,medsii,my emergency department,drugs.com,Alma health, check your health
These shows there are a lot of them to help one find out one or two things about ones health. It is pertinent to just check them out and go for the ones that will help you better. By the way I can see you are a new member, you need to make your word count up to 50 to earn here.

Good luck

Verified member
Generally,it is good to always go for a medical check up to know the state of your health atleast once or twice in a month.It is advisable for one to check the blood pressure to know if the blood is circulating around the veins and arteries.checking of the temperature is also very essential to know if the system is down or need medical attention.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice one but most people will not even have time to operate most of this app except maybe they have an automatic reminder to tell us some of the things we have to do on daily basis, what I do is that I am always very observant of my body and I suspect any symptoms that occurs in my body, whenever there is a symptom in my body I rather seek the help of a professional medical doctors, I do not have a blood pressure machine in my house because I'm still young and I can't even imagine myself getting high blood pressure at this stage, I also limit the amount of sugar I take because I don't want it to be too much in my body system.