Marketing Through Taboola

Mika

VIP Contributor
Taboola is a content discovery platform. Taboola has strict approval criteria for publishers and advertisers, therefore, by using Taboola you will be able to reach a lot of people (because your ads will display on high-traffic websites).

If you use taboola to run ads for your site, you can easily build traffic. However, instead of advertising your site, you need to run ads for your content. Your content should also be formatted as a slideshow to build more views.

By running sponsored content on someone else website, you will be able to generate traffic, as well as ad impressions and also product sales, and ad engagement.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
From my initial knowledge, when I am surfing the internet, I see Taboola advertisements only on the websites gender you are someone focusing on a trip or going to vacations or going to reserve two nights on hotels, or even agencies review scam or legit, means any website directly related to traveling even by airplane or board but I do not see on any gender of the website so did they specify this requirement for advertisers or it is matter of chance of seeing it only there? Your clarifications are much appreciated on this point because it helps someone to decide even install it or not depending on the content of his website.