Marketing Plan to Generate Sales

Mika

VIP Contributor
It does not matter where you are selling, either on your own store or third-party ecommerce marketplaces, you need a marketing plan to generate sales. People are not going to find your product unless you are marketing it. You do not have to get intimidated by the term “marketing.” It is actually super simple. Here are three important methods.

Influencer marketing

Social media marketing

Email marketing

You can do influencer marketing in two ways, one, become an influencer yourself by building followers and promoting to your followers, and two, hire an influencer to promote your product.

If you already have an audience, you can directly promote to your audience through social media but if you do not have an audience, you need to run ads

For email marketing, you need to build an email list first. In order to do that you can run an ad, and offer free products to the people who subscribe to the list. Once you build subscribers, you can start promoting your products to your subscribers.

These three marketing methods are undoubtedly some of the best marketing methods to generate sales, however, as far as I am concerned, I will always choose social media marketing. That's because social media marketing is free, even when you are doing advertising, you do not have to spend a lot of money. Social media platform also has a huge reach. Do you think you can build 100K subscribers? Well, you can reach 100K, 200k even 1 million people easily when you run ads on social media platform. Influencer marketing is costly but if you run ads you can get better results.

For most small businesses, the use of simple and free advertising strategies would be best at the beginning. Social media has made it easy to do so, especially if you find the right content and platforms to use it on fast, and you can be patient for traffic to build up.

I'm currently thinking of how to use YouTube to create content and make money with it. It's an amazing platform and your content just has to be unique and entertaining enough to gain significant views.

I think YouTube and Twitter are two platforms any new business should look at, even though I love Facebook for it's groups and how they bring traffic.

For most small businesses, the use of simple and free advertising strategies would be best at the beginning. Social media has made it easy to do so, especially if you find the right content and platforms to use it on fast, and you can be patient for traffic to build up.

I'm currently thinking of how to use YouTube to create content and make money with it. It's an amazing platform and your content just has to be unique and entertaining enough to gain significant views.

I think YouTube and Twitter are two platforms any new business should look at, even though I love Facebook for it's groups and how they bring traffic.
There is no one how is planning to sell products and wants to make free advertising. This could be the case if you are running a small blog or having a small forum not making sales. Product salers starts with paid advertising from the first day as everyday counts salary of employees and rental of place of production and salary for rental so he will not waste his time focusing for free advertising after paying all this money.