Marketing Home based Business

Nova

We can start some of the business like offering food or clothing fixing type business. But we don't know how to get new clients. A lot of times we have to focus on the marketing and getting new clients in order to stay consistent. Marketing business it not an easy thing but a lot of people need to do that in order to get new clients. Without marketing nobody knows where you are and what you do. You have to establish yourself slowly this way. I want know how some people can market their services and the products and establish their home business.

If you have ever build any home business. How do you get new clients. And also how do you get new marketing methods to get the new clients. Is there any specific site that you follow. Or you pay attention to the methods that work out for the marketing of that small business. How do you handle those type of the business? How do you manage marketing of such home based business?

How do you market home based business?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In what I see in our neighborhood with many here are selling cooked meals and snack foods, they do their marketing by roaming around our village with their products. Some call on the neighbors or knocking on the door to offer the food that they are selling. I think there are more than 5 neighbors here that are selling cooked food and they are having a great business because their customers are growing in number. The delivery is done by foot so there is no overhead to speak of in the delivery although when it rains they have to ride the tricycle (like a rickshaw) for the delivery.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I find beside in our neighborhood where some teenage boys, who are quite poor, they work and deliver foods in their part-time. Also, he teaches to certain class students. I liked his approach of marketing about he marketed about his teaching by putting posters. He offers to teach to students at a decent rate.
I although, don't like that to earn some profits why he goes with bike selling meals where a lot of his time is spared.

However, I am not contact with those so much. As you said, marketing comes with practice and able to convince people. People have to believe in what you say. You have to share all information about the product, still sometimes in beginning you won't get anything. And, this happens but great marketers are there in our society due to their hard work, that I said.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Sometimes one of the best way to be able to get the best out of businesses like this is to do a small local campaign before you start. This might involve painful small advertisement in the club areas and also in groups like the churches and schools so that people can be aware that you are offering such services.