Earn Money Making your car as a source of making money

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Most of us do have cars we drive around on our day to day activities. But what we do not know is that we can use our cars as a source to make money without affecting you to use your car privately. I mean using your car to make money does not necessarily mean you have to turn the car to a commercial vehicle.

most of us do know about billboard business, the act of helping people to advertise their business organization or brand, either electronically or non-electronic method.
Do you know you can still make in this billboard business with the help of your car?
All you have to do is to allow the business organization to advertise their brand on your car and you make money. Let people see their brand name on your car as you move it all around everywhere, and you earn money.

It depends you can use your car to make money sometimes.Someone may just approach you in the neighborhood to hire your car to travel for an occasion and by doing that you are going to get additional income to what you have at the moment.You can also do that sometimes on your own.Just driving and picking some people and get some change.

It is always a nice thing that you can use your car for other money making opportunities to cover some costs. They are platforms like uber where you can enroll for it and they will help you to outsource customers and then you can drive them to their location and then get paid for it.

I know it is possible for you to make money in this business but do you really think that you'll be able to make a reasonable amount of money with this form of business. People should rather concentrate on making money from reasonable business than this one in which we are not really sure of making good money.

It depends on the kind of car you have though. people that have busses can definitely make a whole lot of money by renting it out to companies to advertise their businesses. This is a very good person become method . You can also use your car to drive around the City as transport.

You can become an uber driver with the uses of your car. if your workplace allow you to leave on time you can simply turn the evening time into my business with your car. Another way is that you can help people to distribute goods and services by becoming a delivery man. if you have a truck you can submit it to a multinational company for supply chain.

Last edited:
Yea! I have understood your concept and it is true. But there are some people who do not want to allow light spot or color in the private car, let alone banner of advertisements. By the way, for this kind of business, you have to contact at first, otherwise, it will be quite impossible to find advertisers, I think.

This sounds very great and its a good advice that can easily help some one to make enough money.
But most people prefer to by spending money on car than for other people to be seen th m doing that despite those people will not still come and give them anything after all.

You can make money with your car by becoming a private driver or airport taxi driver. There are some people who are looking for the service of a person who will drive them from the comfort of their home to the airport so as to meet the flight on time. There are lot of people who are making money doing this in my city.

It is good to think like that. You can make money of more things from your home. Maybe you have some usefull stuff just laying around. You can rent it and make some money. I will definitely try some way to make money from my car. If it will pay for oil changes, I will be happy.