Making money without having anything to offer

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When I was introduced into the online space some few years ago I was made to believe that online space is a place you can actually make money without having anything to gives out , a lot of people who are coming into the online space are also believe in the same way because of who is directing them.

Generally we shouldn't blame these people because it depends on who is guiding them, but the reality is that there is no possibility of earning online when you do not have anything to offer based on my experiences except someone is ready to said otherwise.

Ever since I came into the online space I have seen a lot of advertisement about different ways of earning on the internet , some of these advertisement involved a situation that you do not have to do anything than to just invest your money and it will work for you and so on.

And also a lot of people have been claiming of earnings thousands of dollars on monthly basis without doing anything by investing their money in some online Investment platforms and because of this they are able to Earn between 30 and 50% of their investment on weekly basis.

Based on my experience most of these platforms are Hyip and they are not really trusted. My suggestion is that we should always refused to be influence to invest a huge sum of money on sites or any platforms that promise an attractive return on investment as you might be at risk of being scammed in the cost of trying to generate huge amount of money within a short period of time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I could remember many people that I introduced to online sphere always fight with me and even abused me of luring into online even when I know that there is no much to make there. The fact is that they do believe that money online can be made without investing anything. They don't want to invest money, time and even effort but they want to make money.

We should always have at the back of our minds that we cannot be making or even make money online except we are ready to give out something in exchange. Just like the poster has rightly said, those that refused to give out something in exchange for what they are aiming to get are those that always losing out or they even fall prey to fake websites.

Someone that is intending to make money online should be re orientated that money is not meant to be earned freely online. There is always a price to pay for the money such a person is prepared to make.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Money can't be made on autopilot without work shown for the money we're expecting to be earning. Not all investment online is genuine, we just have to be careful online with some investments offering tons of high amount of money while doing nothing. I believe in working for my money, and not investing without knowing the source of the revenue which will be disbursed to me and others who is partakers of the investment scheme. Lots of them are online waving around, when I see them, I feel that vulnerability in them. I know their are some legit investments online but they're very rear to be seen. And they aren't like invest money to get double without doing anything, No. They're investment like Crypto Forex, where you invest in signal to get to take advantage of the currency price difference. Some are legit, but rear to get such an expert offering higher percentage of signal success.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
No matter how individuals paint it , one should always be here in mind that you must definitely have something to offer before you can make money online .

When you do not have anything to offer and you're still thinking about how to make money , then you are not different from a scammer at all .

This is my mistake that a lot of people do and then realise later on that they have been raising their time working on something that would never have been profitable at all .

An individual has to be reminded that, you must have something to give before you can gain .

Even those who are engaged in dubious activities like scamming others are having something to offer , this is in the form of their insider knowledge and what it takes of them to be able to outsmart you into believing that they will enable you to get the money you want to obtain from them .

Is summary , we just have to try as much as possible to let go of greed and anything that is making us think that we can make free money on the internet without having to offer any skills at all .

Kendy

Verified member
I do not think there is absolutely anyone who has nothing to offer. I believe that each individual is talented in one way or the other. The ability to even register on any site is evident enough that everyone has what to offer. On survey sites, after registration and confirmation of e-mail, all you have to do is; participate in some micro task and also answer surveys with all honesty. At times, users on a site do refuse to give their best on a site due to its low payout rates and stringent rules. I am not in any way encouraging this mindset amongst people but this sometimes is the reality. Before making the choice of working online, at least there is an inbuilt experience which can be groomed to achieve desirable outcomes.

As a user of any site, I do give my best in anything as I know the amount of energy I put to work would determine the worth of money I would gain. The stark reality is that, without hard work, quality time, skills, experience and persistence, it would be hard to make any worthwhile meaning online. Most people who dive online and find their way out came with the mindset that money can be easily made without any push or determination.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Actually, the main reason a lot of people get scammed on the internet is because they have this mindset that you could probably make a lot of money without having anything to offer. This is why many people invest in Ponzi schemes and they get scammed along the way.

The truth is that there's no way you can be able to make consistent income on the Internet if you do not have any skill or anything to offer no matter the amount of money you have to start up. Many people learnt their lessons when they invested in several Ponzi schemes and I was among the people that did so.

That was when it dawned on me that if you really want to make money on the internet you must have proper knowledge of how certain things works. if you want to venture into affiliate marketing for example there are several things you must to learn and know very well in order to be very consistent in it.

Having the money to invest is not the all you need but having the knowledge. There are many people that started on the internet without having any money but with knowledge and understanding they made a whole lot of money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to make money online without having anything to offer on your own. You can have all the people doing the hard work for you while you sit back and make money.

They are different models on how to make money online without having anything to offer. One of the model is affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing gives you the opportunity to make money without having your own product.

You simply take someone product and promoted online to the target audience and make commission from every since you generated from process.

You can also make money online by being a product creator. Also you don't necessarily need to create a product before you can start selling online.

You can simply hire and experts to create a product for you on a specific niche you want to target. You can list the products for sale on marketplace like clickbank.

There are lot of affiliate who are ready to promote your products on clickbank if you offer them a good commission rate for every sales generated.

You only need to provide all the necessary materials needed to make it easy to promote your products and offer good condition. You are going to make sales on autopilot when you have lots of affiliate promoting your products.