Making money with your empty space at home

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You don't have to leave your empty space any longer for dust to consume. it is time to make money from that space. You just have to register on Neighbor.com to start storing up things in that space for the neighbors or others for money.

Signing up on the site is free, you don't need to pay money, just sign up and set your price. You would be paid by the renter and the renter will pay the site connection fees for connecting you two.

The good thing is that you would be able to keep your garage and empty space clean with this strategy.

you would be paid via deposit or transfer. The money will paid out on the 30th of the month with a 4.9% process fees deducted only by the site.

What do you think about this money making strategy? Yay or Nay?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
An empty space can be use to make money if probably the owner knows how to go about it. But making money with an empty space, is not viable if the space is not really that big or spacious. Where I currently reside, people rent their wider space or an apartment as a Ware house to farmers to keep and store their farm products cos of spoilage. Indeed, this is a cool way to make money either monthly or annually. We just need to make sure the space is wider!

Immilash

This sounds very new to me. There are countless ways for you to make money online but for this I've never heard of can you please shed more light on this please if you won't mind.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
An empty space can be use to make money if probably the owner knows how to go about it. But making money with an empty space, is not viable if the space is not really that big or spacious. Where I currently reside, people rent their wider space or an apartment as a Ware house to farmers to keep and store their farm products cos of spoilage. Indeed, this is a cool way to make money either monthly or annually. We just need to make sure the space is wider!
But first I think it is really interesting to note that people can make money through this means. You just rent out your space that would have been wasted and you make money off it. I think the size of the space is mostly determine by the clients that needs it. Some people might just need a small space just to store few things. So it mustnt necessarily be a big space. just have the space for rental.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I can't even be thinking of making money with this opportunity because I don't really have to stock my house with so much property, I need a lot of space on my house and not really to make money as you have just said, some people might really be comfortable to make money with this opportunity but to me I do not just see it as a profitable business, and this type of business are likely to be more profitable in the Western countries because a lot of people here will not have an idea of how this business really work

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have checked the link and it seems like a good idea to make money by renting out the free space. However, this facility and website is mostly used by American citizens and I was only able to find a single space provider in my province right now. I do not live in the USA, so this website might not be ideal for me. Please note that you also have the option to allow people to live in the free space on this website.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really know about this business , I believe it may not likely be profitable over here , so I don't really have so much interest to engage in the business. Even if I have to rent out my empty space for people , I won't likely be able to make money with it because if the business was really profitable , I could have seen so many people who will be looking around to rent an empty space.

If I have a space , the best thing I will do is that I will convert the space into a bedroom flat because that will be much more lucrative over here . I have seen so many people moving around looking for where to pay and stay.

And that is among one of the most lucrative business I can do with my empty space . That is what so many people are doing especially in the Urban settlement , they will just try as much as possible to convert the little space they have into a house for people to rent and leave.

Even if the business may be rampant here I believe the business won't really be profitable because people won't really need this service over here .

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many people who are not aware that they are just wasting the spaces that they are keeping in their house . For the lot of places a lot of people have known that real estate is becoming very expensive due to the rising population and as such any free space that you are having no matter how little it is is going to be something that you can be able to monetize .

Rentals. If the space is in a form of a room or a whole you can always engage into renting of that particular place to people who want to use it as shops or as commercial outlets offices . You can be able to charge them on rent on a monthly basis or if you are satisfied you can keep them on a yearly basis .

Store. You might decide to start an e-commerce store where you are going to be using that particular room to store your products . In this method anybody who later orders for a product using your store online and can processes it, then you are going to pick it from your offline store and then package it and send it to them for delivery .

Richee84

There is a lot of benefits we can derive from the use of all those empty space that is left unused or abandoned, space in the front of the house can be use to build shops that can hire out to let or it can be converted to personal for the owner. When shop are let out certain amount of money is been pay to the owner and when the owner decide to convert the shop to his or her personal use by stocking the shop with the good that are in high demand in that area, selling this goods will bring or also generate income for the owner. Empty space in the compound can also be use for economic activities like venturing into small scale farming of vegetables that can be sold out to generate income. Rearing of animals or having fish pounds for fish farming or to engage into poultry farming. All this are very good business that we can do with our empty space rather than been abandoned. No matter how small the income been realise from the use of this empty space. It is advisable to use our empty space to promote email economic activity, this will also help to curb unemployment.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The idea of making money with your empty space at home is one of the ways an individual can make money while at home . I don't know if you have heard about what is known as the garage sales shop , this is usually practiced by many Americans and it usually means using the garage which is normally meant to pack cars as a store to sell and render either small essential commodities and services . Even in Nigeria majority of individuals have used empty spaces in the house possibly meant to dump used and unused items as spaces to carry out provision and grocery selling .

Making money at home gives you satisfaction and freeness because you do not have to bother went to close or when not to close for the day because you are close to home already . Most of the business practices you must practice with using your small space at home should be essential and consumer activities so as to make sales to individuals within the neighborhood . You can carry out business activities like selling of confectioneries , sewing and mending of clothes and shoes , and carry out a car servicing activity .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
You don't have to leave your empty space any longer for dust to consume. it is time to make money from that space. You just have to register on Neighbor.com to start storing up things in that space for the neighbors or others for money.

Signing up on the site is free, you don't need to pay money, just sign up and set your price. You would be paid by the renter and the renter will pay the site connection fees for connecting you two.

The good thing is that you would be able to keep your garage and empty space clean with this strategy.

you would be paid via deposit or transfer. The money will paid out on the 30th of the month with a 4.9% process fees deducted only by the site.

What do you think about this money making strategy? Yay or Nay?
Good evening everyone! Your thread is very interesting. Thank you very much for taking the time to inform us about this earning method. To be honest, I have never heard about this earning way before. It is a very good idea to make money with your empty space at home. I will definitely search for the site you mention in your post and, of course, I will inform my family and friends about it. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful and helpful information with us.