Making money with social media

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Alot of people consider social media as a place or platform to chat and watch videos not knowing that they can surely make enough money from social media.

We have so many social media around the world such as Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok. You can choose any of these and make money from it.

Talking about making money from Facebook social media.
If you have a business you're running you can make money from Facebook by advertising or promoting your business , product or item using Facebook marketplace to list your items.

You'll really make money from social media if you have a unique Facebook page with lots of followers.

Social media can surely generate income.

E

eldavis

That's right, having lots of followers is one major key when it comes to making money online with our social media. I know of someone who uses her social media accounts for marketing. She has a huge number of active followers, so she uses it to advertise the goods and services of those who pay her. There are also other who use their social media accounts for affiliate marketing. With their large number of followers, they can easily get people to click their links

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Alot of people consider social media as a place or platform to chat and watch videos not knowing that they can surely make enough money from social media.

We have so many social media around the world such as Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok. You can choose any of these and make money from it.

Talking about making money from Facebook social media.
If you have a business you're running you can make money from Facebook by advertising or promoting your business , product or item using Facebook marketplace to list your items.

You'll really make money from social media if you have a unique Facebook page with lots of followers.

Social media can surely generate income.
Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Thank you very much for your informative thread. I find the topic you have chosen very interesting. I fully agree with you that you can definitely make money with social media. Most people have a Facebook, an Instagram, a Telegram or a Twitter account these days so they can promote or advertise their business through social media and earn some money in this way. Social media are wonderful. They are a good place where you can chat, make friends, meet people from all over the world ,watch videos , be informed about several topics or even make some money. It is up to you to decide what you want to do with social media. Thanks again for sharing this useful post with us.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This is a heavily saturated topic, we can see a lot of people discussing this topic on various platforms, including this forum Since the OP and other commentators have not provided information that someone can use to make money from social sites, I am giving my two cents on the topic. Generally speaking, you can make money from social media in two ways, one, you make money from the monetization feature offered by the social platform, and two, you use the social media platforms to make money. Let me explain these concepts.
Making money from social media monetization
Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Youtube have monetization features. By using this feature, you will be able to run ads from these platforms on your content, which will help you earn money. For instance, you can earn from youtube monetization as well as TikTok monetization f you become eligible. Just like youtube and tiktok videos, you can also monetize your videos on facebook and instagram. Facebook is the most popular social media platform. You can earn from Facebook in various ways, for example, instant article, page monetization, group monetization, etc,
You can also build followers, and subscribers and start promoting products on your pages to make money.

Ya Ya

People don't even know that a lot of businesses are paying people top dollar today to manage their business accounts with already made content to post. All because they are too busy to manage it themselves. This is good because it gives us a chance to not only learn more about social media and how to better manage your own business one day but also to utilize the simple fact that you can make money on social media platforms that you use every day. Not only are you using social media to post your everyday life, but to use social media to get paid and also help other businesses grow by helping them manage their highest converting profiles is a plus. If anyone would like to learn more about how you can earn money using social media platforms helping businesses grow not only businesses but yourself feel free to message me.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The social media is one of the tools that one could use to make money online. There are myriads of ways to actually make lots of money for yourself on social media. The popular social media like the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn are very instrumental to the promotion of your products and services online. The social media is beyond using is just to keep friends. It is actually beyond that because lots of money making activities are going on behind the curtains. The social media could be used to make money by promoting your products and you could also earn from the monetization programs on social media like tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, rumble etc. If you are a blogger, the social media is a eeu useful tools in the promotion of your website. Before your blogs gets monetised, you will need to drive considerable amount of traffic to it. So, this is basically what the social media does for you. Promoting the links to your blogs content on social media will help you to drive considerable traffic . Once you have successfully driven the required traffic, next is to start making from Google ads . This is a passive income source.

Flow-er

The social media is a wonderful technology. It has changed so many things in different spaces. If you are talking about the cryptocurrency space, social media played a vital role. If it's in forex, it also played an important role, in blogging, the social media as been instrumental. We could go on and on with the benefits and the opportunities that the social media has given us.

If you are not making money from the monetization platforms of the social media, you could as Well make throngs of income by promoting your digital products on social media. The beauty of the digital products is that you don't have to worry yourself about the shopping cost. This is totally absent, giving the opportunity to make more money. You could be selling digital products like eBooks, music, photography etc. You can also make lots of money from affiliate marketing. This also a very good ways to make money on social media . But it is a very rigorous exercise because you will need to keep promoting your affiliate links everyday. You must also understand how to keep promoting the links on social media pages. You will need some knowledge on social media marketing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you really want to make money on social media platforms the first thing you should do is to try as much as possible to gather a lot of audience to your page. This is because without that there is no way you can be able to get a lot of people who want to buy the product you are selling.

If you really want to make money on social media platforms it is always very important that you can as much as possible to give your followers a very good content so that they can be able to trust you. you don't just start to promote your products immediately because if you do it that way nobody will trust you and probably the people that will buy whatever you are purchasing will be very low.

I will advise you with you take up to six months to give them a very good value so that they will trust you and after that the next thing you need to do is to start promoting your product intelligently. You just have to be very strategic in this because if you do it unprofessionally people would probably not buy whatever you are selling.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Social media sites are not supposedly meant to generate income, but new developments are turning them into one. Facebook, which is Turner Meta, is at front, it's name resembles mevaverse, which is Play to Earn, Meta may mark into Use To Earn, but it's token yet have to be developed.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Many people only sees social medias as a place to meet with new people and make fun. But social medias is more than that. Since I have registered on facebook since 2010. I have never been wasting my time chatting with new people because all I always think of is to make money online. Even then making money with facebook was not common then. So I don't usually come online but to make money with others ways. It was in year 2012 that I started making money with facebook.

Back then it was easy to use Facebook to market our links or products then. During that time I do see more than 5000 visits to my links then and I do make lots of money easily with any investment then. Then I could send to many facebook groups then and this made works easier for me then. With just 5 post to multiple facebook groups at once in a day was enough for me to generate more than 5000 visit to my links.

Apart from that, I also got a job there to design a website for a small business then. And also on facebook I have connected with many people that I gained some knowledge about trading from them. Social media is a great tools to earn money online.

Rubz

It is very true that social media platform is a very good platform for earning money. A lot of people are not aware of this and they spend their time and waste their data watching videos, liking and commenting on post and pictures without making any gain from them. Instagram is a very good social media platform to earn money online. One could become an influencer on Instagram and get paid. One just have to get a large number of followers on Instagram. One could also earn on TikTok by getting verified. This involves posting quality content on one's Tiktok channels and also having a large number of followers. One could earn on YouTube too by posting quality content. One could also earn on Facebook, through Facebook Marketplace. There, one can advertise one's goods and services for sale and people would patronize you.