Earn Money Making Money with Mechanical Turk

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Amazon Mechanical Turk - or MTurk as it's commonly called is a quick task backed by Amazon. The site offers thousands of available of Human Intelligence Tasks for those wanting to earn some cash.

With MTurk you might be ask to do task like:
Complete surveys
Do some transcribing
Perform google search
Validate data.

In other words each jobs offers from few pennies to some dollar. When you are new, your earnings will be held until you have been active in Mechanical Turk for at least 10 days, starting from the day you finish your first task. After that you can transfer whatever is in your account once a day.

You can request payment into a bank account or get an Amazon card for your service. The amount you will earn on MTurk depends largely on how you quickly and efficiently you complete the tasks.

Tasks themselves only pay you few dollars but when you work them out before the deadline you'll get more for the saved hours.
However they are very sensitive to the region of residence when registering. Third countries are likely not to be able to earn while some can.

Ekuvero

Earning with Mechanical Turk doesn't seems difficult though cause you might seems it might be an easy task they do have a very tight security system which restrict citizens outside America to earn form it. Cause it isn't an easy task earning from Mturk cause they do run a lot of security activities before you can be verified aside that you would need to sign up using your SSN so it's a no go area for those living outside America. Cause if if you could by pass the security breach with VPN you would have some difficulty in bypassing the SSN. That's why most people do prefer using prolific survey

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think the workability of the site depend greatly on the country one resides in. For instance, it is easier for the Americans and the Canadians to be getting task compare to other citizens from other countries. I have tried working on the site befor with crowdsurf. And I made some dollars working through crowdsurf

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have tried Mturk Gpt site before, owned by Amazon. It didn't work out for me after applying. The rejection is based on my demographic, they fancy people residing in the U.S territory and more recognised countries, especially in the 1st and 2nd tier countries. Since i learned my fate, i decided to stay back and focus on the task that pays me online.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I have tried Mturk Gpt site before, owned by Amazon. It didn't work out for me after applying. The rejection is based on my demographic, they fancy people residing in the U.S territory and more recognised countries, especially in the 1st and 2nd tier countries. Since i learned my fate, i decided to stay back and focus on the task that pays me online.
Demographic is one of the hindrance that is facing most people of the third tier countries. I wonder why our opinion on surveys are mostly not needed. I also tried MTurk and inbox dollar. The rejection was straight up and suffocating. Same way with PayPal. They told me that I can have my way but I've gladly said no to a PayPal account till our country is listed.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
How can I do it? I'm New here I don't have any ideas

I'm New here how can I start?
Hi@emmanuel 9789. If you are interested in MTurk then just go check out their websites and sign up. If your country of residence is among their preferred country then you are good too go. I also advise you go through the comments on this topic. Some members has already put a good explanation out for people that are interested.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Amazon mechanical turk is not an easy website because you will always get rejected especially if you are not in America. I have registered about five or more times and i was rejected, i saw the tasks being performed there, it is quite easy to do and the pay is very ok. A lot of researchers from different countries look for people and seek there opinion through amazon mechanical turk.