Smartvik

For Some time now, I will say in my quest to have a means of income to help feed me and my children.

I have come across so many gaming apps that present themselves to be legit and better than others, but at the end of the day they don't even come close to doing anything they said.

The worst of it all is that they will promise you immediate withdrawal but sorry there is nothing like that.

Some of them you will be asked to watch 60 videos, when done with the 60 videos you will be asked to watch 150 video, if you happen to have the courage and data to view the videos, then you will be asked to pay some amount of money.

Men! It's frustrating and annoying.
In there advert they will tell you any game app that asked you to do all of the above is scam and fake that you should delete it.

But unfortunately they will wear exotic clothes in exotic cars and make all the promises in the world for them not to fulfill even one.

On the other hand I have equally seen few that really pay something but the pay is too little that for you to get like $1 there you have to play every day for almost half of the year and that is if you have nothing else doing .

I also want to add that if you know any of this gaming apps that really pay at least enough to buy your data back I will like to know because apart from those few ones, every other one is just scam.

Making people to download their app so that it will increase their download rate but their reviews are next to nothing.

Ishola75

There are even some app that will pay them all they have to do is just to create a time for that business and believe they are going to pay them example of that business is forex exchanging, bitcoin, and so on but many people are not enlighten to business or enterprises like this and most of them often believe it not real and legit and all business like this make money more and better than some business like driving and delivering money for the owner that what now adays youth like to engaged or involved in so let them enlighting them about making money money online or offline

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
If I were to be very sincere making money via gaming apps is actually one of the interesting and entertaining way to make money online , it is actually congratulated and commendable to see that the internet have actually made it very easy for individuals like you and I to make money the smooth and easy way , and one of these ways is by making money by entertaining ourselves . We you play game online on various get paid to play website and platforms , we no doubt make money , but also we entertained ourselves as well .

There are absolutely some series of get paid to play websites and platforms that I know of in the Internet , one of the good get paid to play website that has been very interesting and rewarding to me is the one known as alien run . This gaming website is actually an app which you can download on the Google app store or on the Google Play store . This app actually pays you for playing a simple and uncomplicated racing game . The alien of an app actually pays you real cash via PayPal and also via cryptocurrency such as bitcoin , litecoin , or ethereum .